How uninstall Miniconda Linux?
Installing on Linux
- Download the installer: Miniconda installer for Linux. …
- Verify your installer hashes.
- In your terminal window, run: Miniconda: …
- Follow the prompts on the installer screens. …
- To make the changes take effect, close and then re-open your terminal window.
- Test your installation.
How do I delete my Miniconda environment?
Remove your environment
You can use conda env remove to remove the environment. Same thing as create, you have to specify the name of the environment you wish to remove by using –name .
How do I completely remove Anaconda from Linux?
From the docs: To uninstall Anaconda open a terminal window and remove the entire anaconda install directory: rm -rf ~/anaconda . You may also edit ~/. bash_profile and remove the anaconda directory from your PATH environment variable, and remove the hidden .
How do I uninstall Miniconda from my Mac?
Uninstalling Anaconda or Miniconda
- Open a terminal window.
- Remove the entire Miniconda install directory with: rm -rf ~/miniconda.
- OPTIONAL: Edit ~/. …
- Remove the following hidden file and folders that may have been created in the home directory:
Does Miniconda install Python?
These Miniconda installers contain the conda package manager and Python. Once Miniconda is installed, you can use the conda command to install any other packages and create environments, etc. For example: … Regardless of which version of Miniconda you install, you can still install both Python 2.
Can I have both Anaconda and Miniconda?
Note: Both Anaconda and Miniconda come with Conda. And because Conda is a package manager, what you can accomplish with Anaconda, you can do with Miniconda. In other words, the steps in the Miniconda section (creating a custom environment with Conda) will work after you’ve gone through the Anaconda section.
How do you delete a virtual environment?
There is no command for deleting your virtual environment. Simply deactivate it and rid your application of its artifacts by recursively removing it. Note that this is the same regardless of what kind of virtual environment you are using.
How do I uninstall Pytorch?
For example, if you need to delete the torch, then it can delete torchvision as well! Usage: pip-autoremove [OPTION]… [NAME]… Options: –version show program’s version number and exit -h, –help show this help message and exit -l, –list list unused dependencies, but don’t uninstall them.
How do I delete my base environment?
Deactivate conda’s base environment on startup
- Trick #1 : Set the auto_activate_base parameter to false.
- Trick #2 : Add conda deactivate in your bash configuration file.
- Trick #3 : Comment out some part of the conda initialisation code block in your bash configuration file.
What is the difference between Anaconda and Miniconda?
Anaconda is a full distribution of the central software in the PyData ecosystem, and includes Python itself along with the binaries for several hundred third-party open-source projects. Miniconda is essentially an installer for an empty conda environment, containing only Conda, its dependencies, and Python. Source.
How do you delete Anaconda terminals?
Open the Terminal. app or iTerm2 terminal application, and then remove your entire Anaconda directory, which has a name such as anaconda2 , anaconda3 , or ~/opt . Enter rm -rf ~/anaconda3 to remove the directory.
How do I uninstall Anaconda packages?
Deleting a package
- Access Repository using the Web UI.
- In the Tools menu, select Packages.
- OPTIONAL: If the packages that you want to delete are not visible, under Filters, in the Type list, select All.
- Select the checkbox next to the packages you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.