How can I track an iPhone location from an Android phone?
How to Track an iPhone With an Android Browser
- Log in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.
- From the menu, select Find iPhone.
- Choose the device you want to find.
- Select one of three options to locate or control the missing device:
Can you use Find My Friends between iPhone and Android?
Locate friends on the Find My Friends App with any phone. The App works with iPhones, Android Phones, BlackBerry phones, and even non-Smartphones. Just install the App on all the phones that you want to be tracked.
iPhone owners: You can now use Google Maps to share your live route location, ETA. … The latest update to Google Maps brings live location-sharing to iPhone users. The feature, which is already available in Google Maps on Android, allows iPhone users to share their live location, route, and ETA with contacts.
Can I monitor an iPhone from my Android?
You only need to log in to Cocospy dashboard using any browser in your Android phone to start tracking an iPhone. With Cocospy, you can track call logs and contacts on the target iPhone remotely. The app gives you access to call log of all incoming and outgoing calls on the target iPhone.
How can I track my iPhone without an app?
5 Ways to Track iPhone without App( Most People Don’t Know)
- Part 1: Solution 1 – Apple’s iCloud to the rescue.
- Part 2: Solution 2 – Google to the Rescue.
- Part 3: Solution 3 – Using Google Photos to Track your iPhone.
- Part 4: Solution 4 – Have another iPhone? …
- Part 5: Solution 5 – Using mSpy to track an iPhone.
Google Maps has a location-sharing feature built into it for Android users. … To share your location with someone in Google Maps, open the app and slide out the menu from the left side of the screen. Next, select Location sharing and tap on the Add button that looks like the silhouette of a person, with the “+” sign.
Share a map or location
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Search for a place. Or, find a place on the map, then touch and hold to drop a pin.
- At the bottom, tap the place’s name or address.
- Tap Share . …
- Choose the app where you want to share the link to the map.
How do I turn on location sharing on iPhone?
Tap Settings > [your name]. Tap Family Sharing > Location Sharing. Tap Share My Location > From. Select the device that you want to share from.
Share your location
- Open the Find My app and select the People tab.
- Select Share My Location or Start Sharing Location.
- Enter the name or phone number of the person you want to share your location with.
- Select Send.
- Choose to share your location for One Hour, Until End of Day, or Share Indefinitely.
- Select OK.
In general, the most common reason for “Share My Location” feature not working on iPhone is due to Location Services being disabled. Go to Settings > Privacy > tap on Location Services. On the Location services screen, make sure that the option for Location Services is turned ON.