How do you make the Do Not Disturb notification go away?
Turn off Do Not Disturb
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap your current option: Alarms only , Priority only , or Total silence .
- Press the volume down button and tap Turn off now.
How do I turn off Do Not Disturb on iOS 12?
Use Do Not Disturb on your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 14.1
Press Settings. Press Do Not Disturb. Press the indicator next to “Do Not Disturb” to turn the function on or off.
Do not disturb notification iPhone ios 15?
Go to Settings > Focus and tap any of the categories, like Do Not Disturb, Driving, or Sleep. Under Allowed Notifications, you can choose settings separately for People and Apps.
How do I silence my iPhone notifications?
How to Pause All Notifications on Your iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then tap Do Not Disturb.
- Next, toggle the slider next to Do Not Disturb. You will know it is on if it is green. …
- Finally, tap Always under Silence. All notifications and phone calls will be turned off while Do Not Disturb mode is on.
How do you turn off Do Not Disturb on iPhone while sleeping?
Open the Settings app. Tap on “Do Not Disturb.” If you want to turn off your scheduled Do Not Disturb session entirely, toggle off “Scheduled.” If you want to leave Do Not Disturb on but disable Bedtime Mode, tap the Bedtime Mode toggle to turn it off.
How do I turn off Do Not Disturb on Mac?
Press and hold the Option key and select the Notification Center icon. The Notification Center icon will be grayed out, indicating that Do Not Disturb is active. To turn off Do Not Disturb, press and hold the Option key and select the Notification Center icon again. Your notifications will start coming through again.
Why does my Do Not Disturb keep turning off iPhone?
Because there are people use Do Not Disturb mode and forget to turn it off, that’s why in iOS 12, if you simply “Do Not Disturb” toggle in Control Centre, it will turn off in certain time.