Why is my phone not notifying me when I get text Messages IOS 14?
Show on lock screen setting: If you keep missing notifications on your lock screen, then make sure that the “Show on Lock Screen” setting is toggled on. You can find the same under Settings > Notifications > Messages.
Why does my iPhone not notify me when I get a text?
Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages and verify that Show on Lock Screen is toggled on. For sound alerts, also check that Settings > Notifications > Messages > Sounds has an alert type selected and does not display None or Vibrate Only unless that’s the setting you want.
Why am I not getting notifications IOS 14?
You may have accidentally enabled silent mode that’s why iPhone notifications aren’t working on your device. So toggle the ringer switch and while doing it, look at the screen to know if silent mode is enabled or disabled. If it says silent mode is enabled, then flip the switch back to disable it.
How do I get notifications on IOS 14?
Find your notifications in Notification Center
- On the Lock Screen: Swipe up from the middle of the screen.
- On other screens: Swipe down from the top center. Then you can scroll up to see older notifications, if there are any.
How do I get my iPhone to notify me of text messages?
Change message notifications on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages.
- Choose options, including the following: Turn Allow Notifications on or off. Set the position and locations of message notifications. Choose the alert sound for message notifications. Choose when message previews should appear.
How do I fix my iPhone not getting text notifications?
How to Fix No Sound or Text Message Alerts on iPhone: 15+…
- Check Notification Settings for Messages. …
- Ensure the Person Is Not Muted. …
- Turn Off Silent Mode and DND. …
- Force Quit the Messages App. …
- Ensure iMessage Is Enabled. …
- Restart Your iPhone. …
- Turn Off Filter Unknown Senders. …
- Disconnect Bluetooth Devices.
Why am I not getting a notification when I get a text?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
Why am I not getting a notification when one person texts me?
Your phone may not be on “Do Not Disturb,” but that conversation is – it’s a separate setting from your phone’s “Do Not Disturb” setting. Just go into that conversation -> Details -> toggle the Do Not Disturb switch and you should have your notifications back.
How do I get Sound when I receive a text?
How to Set Text Message Ringtone in Android
- From the Home screen, tap the app slider, then open the “Messaging“ app.
- From the main list of message threads, tap “Menu” then choose “Settings“.
- Select “Notifications“.
- Select “Sound“, then choose the tone for text messages or choose “None“.
Why did my iPhone stop showing notifications?
If iPhone notifications are not working, you may have turned Always Show Previews off in the Settings app. Notification previews are the little alerts from apps that appear on your iPhone’s display. Open Settings and tap Notifications -> Show Previews. Make sure there’s a check mark next to Always.