How do I find out what version of iOS I have?
Find the software version on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Press the Menu button multiple times until the main menu appears.
- Scroll to and select Settings > About.
- The software version of your device should appear on this screen.
What iOS is on my iPad?
To check the iOS version on the iPad; Tap on the iPads ‘Settings’ icon. Navigate down to ‘General’ and tap on ‘About’. Here you will see a list of options, locate ‘Software Version’ and to the right will show you the current iOS version the iPad is running.
What is latest version of iOS?
The latest version of iOS and iPadOS is 15.1. Learn how to update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do I find iOS settings on my iPhone?
In the Settings app , you can search for iPhone settings you want to change, such as your passcode, notification sounds, and more. Tap Settings on the Home Screen (or in the App Library). Swipe down to reveal the search field, enter a term—“iCloud,” for example—then tap a setting.
Where is iOS settings on iPad?
Find settings on iPad
- Tap Settings on the Home Screen (or in the App Library).
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the search field, enter a term—“iCloud,” for example—then tap a setting on the left side of the screen.
How do I get iOS 14?
How to download and install iOS 14, iPad OS via Wi-Fi
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > Software Update. …
- Tap Download and Install.
- Your download will now start. …
- When the download is complete, tap Install.
- Tap Agree when you see Apple’s Terms and Conditions.
How do I update my iOS version?
Go to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Automatic Updates, then turn on Download iOS Updates. Turn on Install iOS Updates. Your device will automatically update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.