How do I upload a ringtone to my iPhone?
The easiest way to add a ringtone of your choice to an iPhone is by using a tone from iTunes Store:
- Open your iPhone’s “Settings” app.
- Tap “Sounds” and then “Ringtone”.
- Tap “Tone Store”, then search a tone that you like. …
- You can now set the song as a default ringtone, text tone or assign it to a contact.
How can I put Ringtones on my iPhone without using iTunes?
Set custom ringtone on iPhone without iTunes
- Go to Settings → Sounds & Haptics → Ringtone.
- The recently created tone will be displayed on top of the list under RINGTONES.
- Tap it to set it as your ringtone.
How do I make my own iPhone Ringtones for free?
How to make iPhone ringtones using iTunes
- Open iTunes and select the song that you wish to convert into a ringtone. …
- In the new window, go to the tab named “Options” and set the Stop Time to 30 seconds or shorter. …
- With the song highlighted, click on File, then on Convert and select “Create AAC Version.”
How do I create my own ringtone?
Setting a custom ringtone on your Android phone
Once the file is on your phone, restart it so it can recognize the new file. Go to Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone. On Samsung phones, you’ll use Settings > Sounds and vibration > Ringtone. Find your new ringtone and select it.
How do I add a custom ringtone?
How to set a custom ringtone in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap the Sounds section. …
- Tap Phone ringtone. …
- If you get an “Open with” or “Complete action using” prompt, select the system’s Sound Picker app instead of a file manager or Zedge.
- Tap the custom ringtone you added to the ringtones folder.
- Tap Save or OK.
How do I convert an MP3 to a ringtone for iPhone?
Although several steps are involved, and they require some attention to detail, the process goes fairly quickly.
- Launch the iTunes App. Start iTunes on your Mac or Windows computer. …
- Add the MP3 to iTunes. …
- Trim the File. …
- Convert the MP3 File. …
- Rename the File. …
- Connect the iPhone. …
- Copy the File. …
- Verify the Ringtone.
Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone?
To make a custom ringtone for an iPhone, you’ll need to edit a song using iTunes on the computer. You can tweak the start and stop time, save it as an AAC file, and change the file extension. You can then drag the edited song to the Tones section of iTunes and sync it with your iPhone using a connection cable.
How can I get free Ringtones on my iPhone without a computer?
To add ringtone to iPhone without a computer, one app called GarageBand is needed. It’s one Apple’s featured app for iOS and Mac OS X, which is used for sound and audio editing. It can help you convert songs in your Music Library to iPhone ringtones.