How do I get data back on injustice?
If you are signed into a Google+ account, you can enable “Back up my data” via the “Backup & Restore” section of your Android device’s settings menu. Once cloud saving has been enabled, your game will automatically save to the Google Play cloud after completing a match if you are connected to the internet.
How do I restore game progress on Iphone?
Log into Game Center using the email address you originally linked to your account. To do that, go to Settings > Game Center > Apple ID. 2. After you log into Game Center using the right Apple ID and open the game, you’ll be prompted to load the existing progress.
How do you restore injustice 2 mobile iOS?
If you log into another device with the same Game Center or Google Play account, you will be able to retrieve your save. When you start the game on that device, it will automatically recognize your Game Center or Google Play account and will retrieve your save.
How do I transfer my injustice account from iOS to Android?
Currently, game save backups for Injustice 2 Mobile are currently handled exclusively through iOS Game Center and Android Google Play. It is not currently possible to use the same game save on both iOS and Android.
What is Wbid on injustice?
WBID unlocks are rewards unlocked by linking your console and mobile games with a WBID.
What is Wbid service?
The WBID service is available for cloud saving our mobile titles like Injustice and Mortal Kombat Mobile but does not support Injustice 2 Mobile. This game uses Google Play or Apple’s Game Center for saving progress.” / Twitter. Log in.
How do I restore game progress?
Restore your saved game progress
- Open the Play Store app. …
- Tap on Read more underneath the screenshots and look for “Uses Google Play Games” at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have confirmed that the game uses Google Play Games, open the game and find the Achievements or Leaderboards screen.
How do I restore game data?
How do I restore deleted app data?
- Go to Google Play and tap on the Menu. Go to the Google Play Store and log in using your Google account.
- Choose My Apps and Games.
- Tap on All option.
- Find the deleted apps and tap on Install.
- Connect your Android and Select App Documents.
- Scan and Select One of App Data to Recover.
How do I restore a game app?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left. …
- Tap My Apps & Games.
- Tap Library.
- Tap INSTALL for the applications that you’d like to recover.
Do injustice 2 hacks work?
Excellent News: Injustice 2 Cheats is ONLY HERE available these days on iOS & Android for Credits, Energy and unlimited Gems! Download Injustice 2 Hack Cheats Tool for iOS, Android and Windows Phone!
How do I delete my injustice 2 mobile account?
Delete your Play Games profile and all Play Games data
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data Permanently delete. Permanently delete.