How do I access the app drawer?
There are two ways to access it. Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen. Or you can tap on the app drawer icon. The app drawer icon is present in the dock — the area that houses apps like Phone, Messaging, and Camera by default.
Does Iphone have an app drawer?
Apple’s iPhones will finally have an app drawer – well, sort of. You can then choose to hide some of these screens, and the rest of the apps will show up on the App Library. …
How do I open the app drawer on my iPhone?
The app drawer will either pop up automatically when you open up a conversation, or it can be accessed by clicking the App Store icon next to the camera icon on the bottom. Once it appears, you can swipe left or right to check out all the apps.
How do I put apps on my iphone app drawer?
Tap Edit in the upper-left corner to do the following:
- To add an app to your Favorites, tap the Add button .
- To remove an app from Favorites, tap the Remove button , then tap Remove from Favorites.
- To reorder apps in the app drawer, touch and hold the gray lines , then move the apps in the order that you want.
How do you use Giphy on Iphone?
Use GIPHY to send GIFs and Stickers in iMessage!
- Open a text message and select the App store icon just below the text bar.
- Search “GIPHY” and download or open the GIPHY app.
- Toggle between GIFs, Stickers, or Text. Once you’ve found the content you want to share, just tap to share.
How do I find the app drawer on my IPAD?
- Touch and hold any app on the Home Screen, then tap Edit Home Screen. …
- To create a folder, drag an app onto another app.
- Drag other apps into the folder. …
- To rename the folder, touch and hold it, tap Rename, then enter a new name. …
- When you’re finished, tap Done, then tap the Home Screen background twice.
How do I change the app drawer on my iPhone?
- Tap and hold the app drawer.
- Swipe to the left until you get to the end of the drawer. …
- This will take you to a list of the items that appear in the app drawer. …
- To remove an item from the Favorites section, tap the red “–” icon to the left of the item.
How do I change my app drawer?
You can enable app drawer on your home screen to store all your apps and free up space on your home screen. Open Settings, go to Home screen & wallpaper > Home screen style, and select Drawer. If you want to switch back to a standard home screen, select Standard.