Can you hide a text conversation on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Notifications and scroll down until you find Messages. In the Messages section scroll down to Show Previews. By default this will be set to Always. Tap on that and choose: Never.
How do I make messages private on iPhone?
Go into your iPhone and open the Settings app.
- Tap “Notifications.” You can use the Search bar at the top to find it as well. …
- Under “Notification Style,” scroll until you see the “Messages” tab. …
- Under “Options” you’ll see a setting for “Show Previews.” Open the tab and select “Never” or “When Unlocked.”
How do you customize messages on IOS 14?
Just open the info tab of any group conversation to customize it. You can choose a custom photo, letter, Memoji, Animoji, or emoji to serve as an icon for a group chat, as well as customizing the background color for the icon.
Can you hide iMessages without deleting them?
With the tweak installed, open Messages and swipe left on any conversation you want. A new Hide button will appear next to the Delete button. Tap on it and the conversation will disappear without being deleted. To unhide it, just press Edit and then Unhide All.
How do I hide Imessages on my iPhone?
Hide an iMessage app: Open a message, go to the three dot menu and choose Edit. Select minus button and choose Remove from Favorites. Hide an app from being seen: Open a message, go to three dot menu and select Edit. Under More Apps toggle off an app and select Done.
Part 3: How to Unhide Messages on iPhone
- Go to Settings and click Notifications.
- Swipe down the screen and find Messages > Tap on Messages.
- Allow Notifications. …
- Here you can choose to unhide alerts from Lock Screen, Notification Center, Banners, or select all to show text conversations.
Does iPhone have secret messages?
You can lock or hide messages, and even turn off message previews on iPhone so that your personal information stays private. There are even some secret text messaging apps for iPhones.
How do I make my text screen black?
Color inversion applies to everything on your device, including media. For example, black text on a white screen becomes white text on a black screen.
Turn on dark theme
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility.
- Under Display, turn on Dark theme.
Can you have a background on iMessage?
The iPhone’s native operating system does not allow you to change the background of the Messages application to a picture. However, with a jailbroken iPhone, you can download and install the Desktop/Background SMS application from Cydia.