How do I wipe and reinstall iOS?
How to factory reset and restore your iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap “General,” and then tap “Reset.”
- Scroll and select “Reset.”
- Tap “Erase all Content and Settings,” and choose “Erase Now.” If for some reason you haven’t already backed up your iPhone, this is your last chance — you can choose “Backup then Erase.”
How do I reinstall iOS on my iPhone without a computer?
And here are detailed steps.
- Open “Settings” on your device > Tap on “General” > Scroll down the screen and choose “Reset”. …
- Reach to the Apps & Data screen > Tap Restore from iCloud Backup. …
- Choose Recover from iCloud mode > Click Right Arrow on the bottom right corner to continue.
How do I reinstall an iOS update?
- Connect the iPhone to your computer using the USB cable. …
- Click the name of your iPhone in the Devices section and then click the “Summary” tab for your device.
- Click the “Restore iPhone” button. …
- Click “Restore.” The license agreement document may display.
How do I reinstall iOS on my iPad?
Here’s how to reinstall iOS on your iPhone or iPad:
Download and install iMazing. Launch the app, and connect your device to your Mac or PC. Wait for your device to appear in iMazing’s Reinstall iOS screen and click Reinstall iOS.
How do I reinstall iOS without iTunes?
Follow these steps to fix your iPhone without iTunes.
- Download iOS System Recovery to PC/Mac. Click the download button below to get iOS System Recovery on your PC or Mac. …
- Connect iPhone to Computer. …
- Enter Recovery Mode/DFU Mode. …
- Enter Information of Your iPhone. …
- Restore iPhone Without iTunes.
What do you do when your iPhone is stuck on restore?
6 Solutions to Fix iPhone Stuck on Restore Screen
- Tip 1. Use Original USB Cable.
- Tip 2. Use a Free Tool to Exit iPhone Restore Screen with One Click.
- Tip 3. Update iTunes.
- Tip 4. Force Restart iPhone.
- Tip 5. Use an Advanced Method.
- Tip 6. Use DFU Mode to Restore iPhone via iTunes.
Can you reset iPhone without computer?
The Bottom Line. As you can see, there is no direct way to do a factory reset on the iPhone without a computer. If there is no computer available, you can just erase all content from the device.
Why is iPhone restore not working?
Oftentimes, an iPhone won’t restore because a broken or otherwise faulty Lightning cable. Try using a different Lightning cable, or borrow one from a friend. Additionally, using third-party cables that are not MFi-certified by Apple can cause restore problems.
How do I restore my iPhone without restoring it?
How to Restore iPhone from iCloud Without Resetting
- Connect the iPhone to the computer, launch EaseUS iPhone recovery software, choose “Recover from iCloud Backup,” then enter your Apple ID information as required.
- Click “Scan” to let the program searching for data from the iCloud backup.
You can reset all settings there. The restore button is in iTunes on your computer when the iPad is connected and while iTunes is running. You see Restore in the Summary Tab. You don’t need to start another discussion.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
To reset your iPhone, select Settings > General > Reset and click Erase All Content and Settings. Make sure you back up your iPhone first so you can restore your data later. In “Settings,” scroll down and tap “General.”