How do I delete my supercell ID on clash Royale?
When you have come to the “Clash Royale Support” Page, click on “Account”.
- At Clash Royale Support > Account. …
- Clash Royale Support Live Chat. …
- Afterwards, at the “Select a Response”, choose “Continue” if you still wish to delete your Clash Royale account.
Answer: A: You can’t. The game data as well as the app itself is tied to her Apple ID. You will have to use your own Apple ID and start all over again and that includes buying the app again with your own ID.
Can we delete Supercell ID?
In the case that your account is connected to Supercell ID, all other game accounts in other Supercell games connected to the same Supercell ID will also be deleted. If you simply wish to start a new game, please see our guide for starting a new game.
Can I remove Supercell ID?
If you want to unlink your Supercell ID just go to Settings -> Help and Support. Next, press the Lost Account button and then press Contact Us. Write a message to Supercell to unlink your account. After you send your message, within 24hrs your account will become locked.
How do I override my Supercell ID?
Yeah Supercell gives you the option to overwrite village over one(same) ID only until its TH4 or less. Once it crosses that, the village gets permanently attached to that particular ID. However in-Game supercell support does help removing/rectifying such ID issues. So if you like you could give that a try too.
-When the settings open, tap on the “my account” icon. You will then see your linked account with the Game Center icon along with your Game Center ID or nickname. -To unlink, just tap the red button under it that says “unlink”.
How do I disconnect a game from Game Center?
- 1) Launch the Game Center app on your iOS device.
- 2) Tap the Games tab at the bottom.
- 3) Swipe a game you’d like to remove from the list and tap the hidden Remove button.
- 4) Tap Remove in the pop-up sheet to confirm the action.
How do you reset a supercell game?
To start an entirely new game, you first need to connect your current game to Supercell ID.
After this you can start a new game:
- Open Settings.
- Tap on “Connected”
- Tap on “Log out” in the Supercell ID options.
- Now, in the game’s title screen select “Play without Supercell ID”
How do you delete app data on iPhone?
How to delete app data on your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap “General,” and then “iPhone Storage.”
- From the iPhone Storage screen, tap on any app you wish to delete.
- Tap “Delete App” to remove it.
- If you still want to use an app, just launch the App Store and reinstall the app you just deleted.
Do inactive clash of clans accounts get deleted?
1 Answer. No, no one can report/request a delete on your account for inactivity. Supercell will not delete your base or remove it. It will just sit and wait for the owner to eventually come back on.