How do you check which iOS I have?
Find the software version on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Press the Menu button multiple times until the main menu appears.
- Scroll to and select Settings > About.
- The software version of your device should appear on this screen.
What is the current version of iOS?
The latest version of iOS and iPadOS is 15.1. Learn how to update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do I find iOS settings on my iPhone?
In the Settings app , you can search for iPhone settings you want to change, such as your passcode, notification sounds, and more. Tap Settings on the Home Screen (or in the App Library). Swipe down to reveal the search field, enter a term—“iCloud,” for example—then tap a setting.
What iOS does an iPhone 6 have?
|iPhone 6 Plus in Space Gray|
|Operating system||Original: iOS 8.0 (16/64/128GB versions) iOS 10.2.1 (32 GB version) Current: iOS 12.5.5, released September 23, 2021|
|System on chip||Apple A8|
|CPU||1.4 GHz dual-core 64-bit ARMv8-A “Typhoon”|
|GPU||PowerVR Series 6 GX6450 (quad-core)|
Which devices get iOS 14?
- iPhone 6S.
- iPhone 6S Plus.
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone 7.
- iPhone 7 Plus.
- iPhone 8.
- iPhone 8 Plus.
- iPhone X.
How do I update my iOS version?
Go to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Automatic Updates, then turn on Download iOS Updates. Turn on Install iOS Updates. Your device will automatically update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
What are the iOS names?
- iPhone OS 1 – derived from “Mac OS X” (now known as “macOS”)
- iPhone OS 2.
- iPhone OS 3.
- iOS 4 – continued from iPhone OS 3.
- iOS 5.
- iOS 6.
- iOS 7.
- iOS 8.
How do I upgrade to iOS 14?
Then follow these steps: Go to Settings > General > Software Update. You may see two software update options available. You can choose to stay on iOS and iPadOS 14 and still get important security updates.
How do I update my iPhone 6 to iOS 13?
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select General.
- Select Software Update.
- Wait for the search to finish.
- If your iPhone is up to date, you will see the following screen.
- If your phone is not up to date, select Download and Install. Follow the instructions on the screen.