How do I clear data from my iPhone?
How to erase all data from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset.
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Erase Now.
- Enter your Passcode.
How do I empty the cache on my iPhone?
Here’s a full step-by-step guide:
- Open the Settings app and click Safari.
- Tap “Clear History and Website Data.” Tap “Clear History and Website Data” to clear your Safari cache, history, and cookies. …
- Your device will double-check that you want to clear Safari’s data. Click through the message that follows.
What happens when you clear data on iPhone?
When you tap Erase All Content and Settings, it completely erases your device, including any credit or debit cards you added for Apple Pay and any photos, contacts, music, or apps. It will also turn off iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Game Center, and other services.
How do you delete browsing data?
Delete your browsing data
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Tap Privacy and security. Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Tap Clear data.
Does resetting iPhone delete everything?
Resetting your iPhone basically erases all of your personal information from the phone. The factory settings will, however, be retained. It’s a straightforward and no iPhone reset code is required.
How do I clear all app data on iPhone?
How to delete app data on your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap “General,” and then “iPhone Storage.”
- From the iPhone Storage screen, tap on any app you wish to delete.
- Tap “Delete App” to remove it.
- If you still want to use an app, just launch the App Store and reinstall the app you just deleted.
How do I clear my cache on IOS 14?
Clear cache / cookies / history
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Safari.
- Tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Tap Clear History and Data.
How do I clear my cache on IOS 15?
How to clear your iPhone cache in Safari
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Select Safari from the list of apps.
- Scroll down and select Clear History and Website Data.
- Confirm your selection in the popup box.
How do I do a soft reset on my iPhone?
Simply, hold down the sleep/wake button and the home button at the same time. Then slide to power off. Use the same process again holding down both the power and home button to power the device back on. You should see an Apple logo on the screen, then release both buttons.