How do I add a picture to my widget?
- Tap anywhere on the widget (other than the camera icon) and select the Settings icon.
- Tap the Target folder link to navigate to a different folder or to create a new one.
- Once the folder is selected, all photos taken through the widget will automatically sync there.
How do you change the stack picture on iOS 14?
Can I Change Photo on Photos Stack to Any Photo on iOS 14?
- Go to the Photos app on the iPhone.
- Select the For You tab.
- Locate the photos that you don’t want to see in Featured Photos. …
- Press and hold the photo and choose Remove from Featured Photos.
How do you set a picture as your Home Screen on IOS 14?
Click the three dots in the top right corner and enter your shortcut name, usually the name of the app, and click Add to Home Screen. Once there, click the image icon and select Choose Photo. Then rename the app to whatever you’d like, click Add, and it will appear on your home screen.