How do I set Chrome as my default browser on iPhone?
Download Chrome for iPhones and iPads.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Tap Default browser.
- Tap Open Chrome settings. Default browser app.
- Set Chrome as your Default browser app.
How do I change my browser on iOS?
How to change your iPhone’s default browser, and why you might want to
- Download your new preferred browser from the App Store.
- Go to Settings > Safari > Default Browser App.
- Select your new browser of choice.
How do I make Google my default Safari on my iPhone?
Open the Settings on the iPhone or iPad. Scroll down and choose the Safari app browser from the Settings page. Within the Safari Settings, select the Search Engine option. Now choose the search engine that you want to display search results (default: Google).
How do I make Chrome my default browser on iOS 14?
How to set Chrome as default
- Update Chrome to the latest version.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down until you find Chrome.
- Tap on ‘Default Browser’
- Choose ‘Chrome’
How do I change my browser from Safari to Chrome?
Recommended. In order to make the change, users will need to download the latest version of Google Chrome from Apple’s App Store. After that, they will need to navigate to the Settings app, select Chrome, tap the “Default Browser App” button and change its setting from Safari to Chrome.
How do I change my default browser on iOS 15?
How to make Chrome the default browser on iOS 14/15
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on Chrome.
- Tap on Default Browser App.
- Finally, tap on Chrome to set it as the default browser.
How do I change my default browser?
Set Chrome as your default web browser
- On your Android, open Settings .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- At the bottom, tap Advanced.
- Tap Default apps.
- Tap Browser App Chrome .
How do I change my Safari browser settings?
Here’s how to access Safari’s settings:
- Tap the Settings icon on the Home page.
- In the Settings screen that appears, tap Safari. All Safari’s settings appear for the changing.
How do I change my default search on iPhone?
Changing the Default Search Engine in Safari on iPhone and iPad. To get started, open the Settings app and tap “Safari.” Next, under the “Search” heading, tap “Search Engine.” Finally, select the search engine that you would like to use as your default when inside Safari.