How do I change my home screen on iOS 14?
How to Customize Your iPhone Home Screen and Make It Totally Unique
- Step 1: Download iOS 14. …
- Step 2: Come Up With a Concept. …
- Step 3: Set Your Wallpaper. …
- Step 4: Download a Custom Widget Installer. …
- Step 5: Add Shortcuts. …
- Step 6: Hide Everything Else.
How do I change my theme on IOS 14?
In the theme settings page, scroll down till you find the Install theme section. You can now select the different elements of the theme in this section, like the home screen, lock screen, and the app icons based on your preference to install on your iPhone.
How do you change the color of your widgets on iOS 14?
How to change app icons color on iOS 14?
- Download the Widgetsmith app on your iPhone.
- Open the app and select the size of the widget you would like to customize in which you will get three options; small, medium and large.
- Now, tap the widget to customize it. …
- Then, tap ‘Save’ when you are finished.
How do I customize my home screen?
Customize your Home screen
- Remove a favorite app: From your favorites, touch and hold the app that you’d like to remove. Drag it to another part of the screen.
- Add a favorite app: From the bottom of your screen, swipe up. Touch and hold an app. Move the app into an empty spot with your favorites.
How do I change the color of my icons on my iPhone?
Tap the Icon next to the shortcut name, then do any of the following:
- Change the shortcut’s color: Tap Color, then tap a color swatch.
- Change the shortcut’s glyph (icon): Tap Glyph, tap a category at the bottom of the screen (Objects, People, and so on), then tap an icon.