Why am I not getting my voicemails?
That delay may occur for a variety of reasons – most likely due to issues outside of the YouMail app. … Data connection, WiFi connection, third party applications or device OS can all conflict with the retrieval of your messages if configured incorrectly.
How do I get my voicemail back on my Android phone?
Recover Deleted Voicemail Using the Voicemail App
- Open the Voicemail app and tap the menu.
- Tap Deleted Voicemails. The app will then show you a list of voicemails available for recovery. …
- Depending on your model of phone, it will either add a checkmark to the voicemail or open a contextual menu.
How do I fix my voicemail not working?
It will call your voicemail; You can check your voicemails here.
- Force close and reopen the Phone app. …
- Switch on and switch off Airplane Mode. …
- Disable Wi-Fi on your iPhone. …
- Make sure Call Forwarding is off. …
- Reset Time Zone and set Date & Time automatically. …
- Reset voicemail password. …
- Contact your carrier.
Why can’t I hear my voicemail messages on my Android?
If you’re having issues hearing your voicemails, it might be your Burner settings or your device settings, but it could also be related to your data connection. First, turn the volume all the way up on your phone. … You can also try plugging in earbuds or headphones into your phone to get more direct sound.
How do I fix my T mobile voicemail?
You can fix the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail not working issues by doing following:
- Restart your phone.
- Turn on and turn off Airplane mode.
- Clear cache of voicemail app.
- Reset network settings.
- Disable and re-enable Visual Voicemail.
- Update Visual Voicemail app.
Where are my voicemail settings?
Android Voicemail Set Up
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
Is there a voicemail app for Android?
T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app (VVM) for Android allows you to listen to and view messages in any order, on your phone. VVM is available on other phone models.
Where is the voicemail app on my Android Phone?
Easiest option: Open the Phone app > dial pad > press and hold the number 1. If Visual Voicemail is enabled, go to Phone > Visual Voicemail > manage voicemails. You can also use a third-party voicemail app.
Why can’t I access my voicemail on Samsung?
To access your voicemail, you need to have cellular service. From the main screen, tap the “Phone” icon. Press and hold the “1” key. Your phone will automatically call “Voicemail.” Once the call is connected, follow the prompts to set up your voicemail or access your messages.
How do I set up voicemail on my T Mobile Android?
Set up your voicemail
- Press and hold the 1 key or dial 123 on your device dial pad to call and connect to your voicemail.
- During the first time setup, you may be asked for your password. …
- After using the default password, create a new password. …
- When prompted, record your greeting and name.