Follow these steps to do it:
- Step 1: Switch off the phone, and long-press the power button + Volume (down) button.
- Step 2: Select ‘Recovery’ mode.
- Step 3: Select ‘Wipe cache partition’
- Step 4: ‘Confirm’ your selection.
Your iPhone may just need Calibrating and Restoring! This is the most common problem with the home button lagging and can be caused by a software flaw or just because your phone needs a reset. … Before restoring your device and upgrading the iOS software, make sure all data is backed up to either iCloud or iTunes.
Open the Settings window on your Android device. Locate and tap the System entry. Locate and tap Gestures. Tap Swipe up on home button.
Third method: Enable AssistiveTouch on your iPhone SE.
- Tap Settings from the Home screen.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap AssistiveTouch.
- Toggle the AssistiveTouch switch to turn the feature ON.
- To use the Home button, tap the AssistiveTouch button on the screen then tap Home.
Question: Q: My iPhone 8 plus home button is stuck
- Open the “Settings” app in iOS.
- Go to “General”
- From General Setttings choose “Accessibility”
- Tap on “AssistiveTouch”
- Toggle the “Assistive Touch” switch to the ON position.
- Next choose “Single-Tap”