How do I get the classic Instagram icon on my Android?
Here’s how to get the icons:
- Open Instagram and go to Settings.
- Scroll all the way up past the search bar and you’ll see some emojis.
- Wait until the you see the confetti, then the screen swipes left.
- You’ll see the list of icon options there. Select the one you want.
- Once you’re successful, you’ll see a pop-up message.
How do I get my old Instagram icon back?
Instagram’s New Hidden Feature Lets You Customize Your App Icon
- Step 1: Open your Instagram app. This should be intuitive. …
- Step 2: Go to your profile. …
- Step 3: Open the menu. …
- Step 4: Click into your Settings. …
- Step 5: Swipe your finger down reallllly far and hold. …
- Step 6: Choose your icon.
How do I get the old app icon back?
Step 1: Open the “Apps” or “Applications menu” from your Settings menu. Step 2: Tap the app whose icon you would like to be able to see again. Step 3: If you see a button that says “Enable/Start”, this is likely to be the source of your problem. tap “Enable/Start” to get your icons back again.
What happened to my Instagram icon?
If you can’t find the new icons then the chances are that you need to update your Instagram app. You can do this in the App Store. To update your Instagram app go to the App Store and search “Instagram,” then click the button labelled “update.”