How do I find out what version of Android I have on my Samsung phone?
Check the OS in the Settings App:
- From the Homescreen tap the Apps button or swipe up/down to view apps.
- Open the Settings application.
- Scroll to the bottom to find About Device or About Phone.
- Scroll down to find Android Version.
How do I check my Samsung version?
How do I know what version of Android I have?
- From the home screen, press the Settings Button.
- Then select the Settings option.
- Scroll down and select About Phone.
- Scroll down to Android Version.
- The small number under the heading is the version number of the Android operating system on your device.
What is the latest Android version for Samsung?
The latest Android OS is Android 10. It comes installed on Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Z Flip, and is compatible with One UI 2 on your Samsung device.
How can I update my Android version of Samsung?
For Samsung phones running Android 11 / Android 10 / Android Pie
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Tap Software update.
- Tap Download and install to initiate an update manually.
- Your phone will connect to the server to see if an OTA update is available.
How do I find out what Android version I have?
How can I find out which Android OS version is on my device?
- Open your device’s Settings.
- Tap About Phone or About Device.
- Tap Android Version to display your version information.
How do I know what version of Android I have on my Huawei?
1. Find “About phone”
- Press Settings.
- Press System.
- Press About phone.
- Your phone’s software version is displayed next to Android version.
- Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
What are the version of Android?
|Name||Internal codename||Version number(s)|
|Android Jelly Bean||Jelly Bean||4.3 – 4.3.1|
|Android KitKat||Key Lime Pie||4.4 – 4.4.4|
|4.4W – 4.4W.2|
|Android Lollipop||Lemon Meringue Pie||5.0 – 5.0.2|
What version of Android is on S10?
Software. The S10 range ships with Android 9.0 “Pie”. They are the first Samsung smartphones to ship with a major revamp of Samsung’s Android user experience known as One UI.
How do I know what OS I have on my Galaxy S10?
Check the OS in the Settings App:
- 1 From the Homescreen tap the Apps button or swipe up/down to view apps.
- 2 Open the Settings application.
- 3 Scroll to the bottom to find About Device or About Phone.
- 4 Scroll down to find Android Version. Alternatively, you may have to select Software Information to view Android Version.
How do I know what operating system I have?
- Go to the home screen of your device.
- Touch “Settings,” then touch “About Phone” or “About Device.”
- From there, you can find the Android version of your device.
How do I find my operating system?
Right-click the computer icon. If using touch, press and hold on computer icon. Click or tap Properties.
- Click the Start or Windows button (usually in the lower-left corner of your computer screen).
- Click Settings.
- Click About (usually in the lower left of the screen). The resulting screen shows the edition of Windows.
Can Android version be updated?
Once your phone manufacturer makes Android 10 available for your device, you can upgrade to it via an “over the air” (OTA) update. These OTA updates are incredibly simple to do and take only a couple of minutes. … In “About phone” tap “Software update” to check for the latest version of Android.