How do I send a mass text individually on Android?
- Tap Android Messages.
- Tap Menu (3 dots in the top right corner)
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Group Messaging.
- Tap “Send an SMS reply to all recipients and get individual replies (mass text)”
Is there a way to send a mass text individually?
The top options is for “Group Messaging,” which is what you want. Tapping on this entry will open a simple pop-up menu with two options: “Send individual SMS messages to all recipients” and “Send a single MMS to all recipients.” Change this setting to the first option, and away you go.
How do I send a blind group text on Android?
How to Send a Blind Group Text or BCC Text
- Gather Your List of Phone Numbers. …
- Write Out Your BCC Text Message. …
- Add a Personalized Custom Field to Your Message (Optional) …
- Schedule Your Message or Click Send Now.
How do I send a message to multiple contacts?
To send a message to multiple recipients, tap the new message icon, then tap the button to add a recipient from your contact list. Tap the button again to add another recipient, and so forth.
How do I send a message to multiple contacts without a group?
How to send text to multiple contacts on Android?
- Turn on your Android phone and click Messages app.
- Edit a message, click + icon from Recipient box and tap Contacts.
- Check contacts you want to transfer to, press Done above and click Send icon to send text to multiple recipients from Android.
How do I send a group text without showing the recipients?
The option you’re looking for is located at Settings > Messages > Group Messaging . Turning this off will send all messages individually to their recipients. Note: Disabling MMS Messaging will remove the Group Messaging toggle from the list.
How do I send a text to multiple contacts without a group message on iPhone 12?
The feature you are looking for exists by using SMS. This can be done by toggling off iMessage and by toggling off “Group Messaging“. Both of these settings are found in Settings > Messages. When iMessage and Group Messaging are off, you will be able to send a multiple recipeint text using SMS.
Can you send a mass text on iPhone?
You can easily send out a mass text message to multiple recipients from the iPhone Messages app. The group text will work regardless of whether the contacts you are sending to have iMessage or SMS text messaging, though iMessage users will have a few more features than those who don’t.
How do I send text to multiple contacts on iPhone?
Send a group text message
- Open Messages and tap the Compose button .
- Enter the names or tap the Add button. to add people from your contacts.
- Enter your message, then tap the Send button .
Can you send a group text BCC?
Sending A BCC Text Message with your iPhone or Android Phone is easy with Hit Em Up! … Selecting your contacts for a BCC Text Message (group text with reply to sender only) is super easy with Hit Em Up! Simply start by selecting the contacts you want your message to be sent to!
How do you name a group text on Android?
How to Add or Change Group Chat Names on Android
- Go to the group conversation.
- Tap More > Group Details.
- Tap the group name, then enter the new name.
- Tap OK.
- Your group conversation now has a name visible to all participants.
How do I send a text to multiple contacts on Samsung Galaxy?
Send a group message
- From any Home screen, tap Messages.
- Tap the Compose icon.
- Tap the Contacts icon.
- Drop down and tap Groups.
- Tap the group you want to send the message to.
- Tap Select all or manually select recipients.
- Tap Done.
- Enter message text in the Group conversation box.