Why can’t I send photos from iPhone to android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users?
Make sure that you have cellular data turned on. You will not be able to send pictures to non-iMessage users without it. If that still doesn’t work, contact your carrier. Note that the cost will vary depending on your carrier and plan.
Why won’t my iPhone let me send Messages to androids?
Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage, Send as SMS, or MMS Messaging is turned on (whichever method you’re trying to use). Learn about the different types of messages you can send.
Can iPhone receive MMS from Android?
The iPhone can receive picture messages from any type of phone, including Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone. Before trying to send or receive picture messages, ensure your iPhone is connected to either a cellular or Wi-Fi connection.
Why can’t I attach a picture to a text message on iPhone?
You may be facing the problem of an iPhone not sending picture messages if it isn’t updated to the latest carrier settings. To check your current carrier settings, open Settings → go to General → tap About, and wait for about 30 seconds. If updates are available, you will see a popup asking you to update the settings.
Why can’t I send MMS on iPhone?
To send a message as iMessage or MMS, you need a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection. … If you don’t see an option to turn on MMS Messaging or Group Messaging on your iPhone, then your carrier might not support this feature. Make sure that your device has enough space to receive images and videos.
How can I get my pictures from my iPhone to my Android?
How to access iCloud photos on Android
- Enter your Apple ID username and password to sign in to iCloud. …
- If you’re signing into iCloud from a new Android device, you will need to click “Allow” when prompted from your Apple ID-linked device. …
- Enter the two-factor authentication code sent to the Apple ID-linked device.
How do I transfer photos from iCloud to Android?
Follow these steps to transfer iOS photos to android phone.
- Step 1: Install App on Your Android. MobileTrans – Copy Data to Android is an application you need to have on your phone to access iCloud photos on android. …
- Step 2: USB or Import from iCloud. …
- Step 3: Sign In. …
- Step 4: Choose Data to Transfer. …
- Step 5: Start.