Why has my sound stopped working?
Check your volume settings
Once you open the window, click Open Sound Settings. In the Sound Settings window, click Sound Control Panel. Within the Sound Control Panel, open the Playback tab. … If the sound is not working, right click on the default audio device again, this time selecting Properties.
How do I unmute my Android phone?
Pull the phone away from you and look at the display screen. You should see “Mute” located either on the right- or left-bottom corner of the screen. Press the key directly under the word “Mute,” regardless of what the key is actually labeled. The word “Mute” will change to “Unmute.”
How do I get my volume to work on my Android phone?
Setting the incoming call volume
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Sound. …
- Set the phone’s ringer volume by touching Volumes or Volume.
- Manipulate the Ringtone slider left or right to specify how loud the phone rings for an incoming call. …
- Touch OK to set the ringer volume.
Why does my phone suddenly have no sound?
You might have the sound muted or turned down low in the app. Check the media volume. If you still don’t hear anything, verify that the media volume isn’t turned down or off: Navigate to Settings.
Why can I only hear my phone on speaker?
Check the call and media volume on your Android phone . If it is low or mute, increase the call and media volume and retry. Also, check for dirt particles in your phone’s microphone and clean it if it is clogged.
Why Google is muting some sound?
If you are having issues with “Google is muting some sounds” then you can go into System then Reset options. In there you can “Reset app preferences.” That will fix whatever app causes it.
How to Silence Your Android Phone
- Some phones feature a Mute action on the Phone Options card: Press and hold the Power/Lock key and then choose Mute or Vibrate.
- You might also find a Sound quick setting. Tap that icon to mute or vibrate the phone.
How do I get volume back on my phone?
Turn your volume up or down
- Press a volume button.
- At the right, tap the Menu . If you don’t find Settings, go to the steps for older Android versions.
- Slide the volume levels to where you want them: Media volume: Music, videos, games, other media. Call volume: Volume of the other person during a call.
How do you know if your phone speaker is damaged?
Dial *#7353# on your phone to enter the diagnostic tool. To check your phone’s external speaker, select Speaker. You will hear loud music if your phone’s speakers are working fine. To check your phone’s internal speaker, select Melody.
Why can’t anyone hear me on my phone?
If you are on a call and suddenly, the person you are talking to can’t hear you, then the problem may be caused due to network issue. The microphone on your Android mobile device has openings and as time goes on, dirt particles can accumulate in the microphone thereby causing an obstruction.
How do I fix the audio service is not responding?
How to fix “audio services not responding” on Windows 10
- Restart Audio Services.
- Check Audio Components.
- Elevated Command Prompt Instructions.
- Install Default Drivers.
- Install Realtek or High Definition Audio Device.
- Restore from Restore Point.
How do I fix No audio output device installed?
9 Best Ways to Fix No Audio Devices Are Installed
- Restart system. …
- Run Audio Troubleshooter. …
- Update outdated audio drivers. …
- Disconnect and reconnect external output device. …
- Update Windows. …
- Use add legacy hardware option. …
- Uninstall audio driver. …
- Check hardware issues.
How do I fix the sound on my Huawei phone?
Inspect the audio components
Alternatively, open the My Huawei app on your phone, go to Me > Settings > Check for updates, and update the app to the latest version. If the audio components are working properly, restart your phone or change the audio source and try again.