Why is my gallery not opening?
Go to Settings -> Apps / Application manager -> search for Gallery -> open Gallery and tap on Clear Data . Switch off your phone and wait for few minutes (say 2-3 min) and then switch on and wait for few minutes.
How do I fix unable to open gallery?
- Make sure that the phone is actually powered off.
- Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.
- Press the “Power” and the “Volume Up” buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
- Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the “System Recovery Mode”.
How do I open my gallery?
Start the Gallery app by locating its icon. It might be on the Home screen directly or in a folder. And it can always be found in the apps drawer. How the Gallery looks varies from phone to phone, but generally the images are organized by albums.
How do I open Android Gallery app?
To open Gallery and view your albums
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Gallery . OR.
- Open Gallery from the Camera application by tapping the thumbnail image in the lower right corner of the screen.
Why does photo gallery keep crashing?
The version of the application you are running is too old. Too much cache and data cause the background to freeze. Influenced by an extension (ad blocker). The temporary technical problem may be caused by the user’s network problem or an error in Google Photos.
How do I open my gallery on my Samsung phone?
1 Go into the Settings menu > Cloud and accounts. 2 Tap on Samsung Cloud. 3 In the Gallery tile, tap on Turn on to enable Gallery sync.
How do I fix Android process media keeps stopping?
Method 1: Clear Cache & Data
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and make sure to look under the ‘all’ tab. …
- After doing that, scroll down and find Google Play. …
- Now press the back button and choose Google Services Framework from all apps > Force stop > Clear cache > OK.
Why has my photos stopped working?
Go to Settings>Apps, select Google Photos, and Clear Cache/Clear Data. Then open it again, and wait a few seconds for your photos to sync back from your Google Photos cloud. Don’t worry about locally saved photos — clearing data from the Photos app won’t delete the actual photo files.
How do I reinstall my Samsung gallery?
Personally I would use the Google Photos app, but yes, you can re-download it. Download the gallery apk file on your phone, and open it. A promt will open, click install. Once it’s finished, you can delete the file you downloaded, and open the app like you normally would.
What happened to gallery on Android?
The Gallery is gone, but that’s probably a good thing
To put it lightly, Google has had a tough time communicating its photo handling strategy on Android. Depending on the Nexus or Google Play edition device you have and its OS version, you have the Gallery app, the Photos app, or sometimes both.
Where are my gallery pictures?
When you turn on back up and sync, your photos are stored in photos.google.com. Learn other ways to find your photos.
It may be in your device folders.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library.
- Under “Photos on device,” check your device folders.
Where did my gallery photos go?
Open Google Photos app on your Android phone and go to Library tab from the bottom. Go to Trash. The photos and videos that were deleted in the last 60 days will appear on the list. Tap Select to choose the pictures disappeared from phone to retrieve.