Where are alerts stored on Android?
Scroll down and long-press the “Settings” widget, then place it on your home screen. You’ll get a list of features that the Settings shortcut can access. Tap “Notification Log.” Tap the widget and scroll through your past notifications.
How do I view Emergency alerts on Android?
Emergency Alerts: Samsung Galaxy Exhibit ™
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap Settings.
- Tap Emergency alerts.
- For the following alerts, tap the alert to select the check box and turn on or clear the check box and turn off: Imminent extreme alert. Imminent severe alert.
Where are Emergency alerts stored on my phone?
Settings –> Apps & notifications -> Advanced -> Emergency alerts -> Emergency alert history.
How do I retrieve alerts?
In the Settings shortcut menu that appears, scroll down and tap Notification log. A Notification log shortcut will appear on your home screen. Just tap this, and you’ll have access to your notification history and be able to retrieve those missed notifications.
How do I view emergency alerts on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Messages > Menu > Settings >Emergency alert settings.
- Tap Emergency alerts, then tap to enable or disable the following: Imminent extreme alert. Imminent severe alert. AMBER alerts.
Why am I not getting notifications on my Android?
Cause of Notifications Not Showing up on Android
Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is turned on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
What are notifications on Android?
A notification is a message that Android displays outside your app’s UI to provide the user with reminders, communication from other people, or other timely information from your app. Users can tap the notification to open your app or take an action directly from the notification.
How do I check my notification history on Huawei?
All you need to do is head to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Notification History and turn on the toggle. Once you’ve enabled the feature, Android will start keeping a record of all your notifications. You can visit it anytime to check the notifications you may have missed out or swiped away mistakenly.