Why does my contacts app keep stopping?
Unfortunately, contacts has stopped error comes up.
Most of these issues comes from the cache google stores in the local storage to speed up the process of re-downloading from Google servers and to reduce the load or when a second app / settings becomes incompatible.
Why is my phone saying Unfortunately the process com Android phone has stopped?
This error is prompted by either a phone or SIM toolkit application and that’s why clearing out the SIM toolkit data and cache can fix this error. To commence the process, move to “Settings” and then, choose “Apps”. Here, tap on “Sim Toolkit” and tap on “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache” under the “Storage” section.
Why does my phone say Android system has stopped?
To clear cache, go to Settings > Application > Manage apps > Select “All” tabs, select the app which was producing error and then tap Clear cache and data. Clearing RAM is a good deal when you are facing the error “Unfortunately, the app has stopped” in Android. … Go to Task Manager> RAM> Clear Memory.
What is Android process Acore?
The process android. process. acore has stopped error usually occurs when there’s an issue with your contact’s cached data on the device. You may encounter it after updating your phone or due to a temporary glitch in the sync process. Also, it is more likely to happen on phones running older Android versions.
How do I fix unfortunately contacts has stopped on Android?
Part 2: 9 Common ways to fix “Unfortunately, Contacts Has Stopped”
- 2.1 Restart Android system. …
- 2.2 Clear cache and data of Contacts app. …
- 2.3 Wipe cache partition. …
- 2.4 Disable Google+ app. …
- 2.5 Update your device software. …
- 2.6 Reset App Preferences. …
- 2.7 Delete voicemail. …
- 2.8 Uninstall the downloaded apps.
How do you fix unfortunately messages has stopped?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Settings > Apps (Applications > Application Manager) and select the All Apps filter.
- Scroll down and tap on Messaging.
- Tap on Force Close (Force Stop) and wait until the option becomes greyed out.
- Open the Messaging app again and see if the issue repeats.
Why has my Android stopped working?
Restart your phone
Maybe the system was overworked or ran into an unfamiliar problem. If that’s the case, then restarting your phone could do wonders. You can force restart most Android phones by long-pressing the Power button for about 10 seconds (more or less).