The orange button on the bottom right corner is your screen share button. When you’re ready to start sharing your Android screen, tap it!. You’ll see two privacy notifications pop up. This is to ensure you understand that your entire device screen is being shared.
How do I turn on sharing on Android?
How to use Nearby Share on your Android phone
- Tap the share icon on something you want to share (it looks like three circles with lines connecting them).
- Swipe up on the Android share menu.
- Tap the Nearby Share icon.
- Tap Turn on to enable Nearby Share.
- Nearby Share will look for a contact to share your link with.
As a refresher, on Android phones, the “share” button looks like a “less-than” sign, with a circle at each point, whereas on iPhones, it’s an arrow pointing out of a rectangle. But no matter which platform you’re using, the purpose of the button is the same—to share whatever you’re looking at with other people.
Open the file that you’d like to share > tap the share icon > tap Nearby Share. Your phone will now start searching for devices nearby. The person you’re sending the file to will also need to enable Nearby Share on their Android phone. Once your phone detects the receiver’s phone, you simply tap their device name.
Most of the time, you’ll see the share button directly beneath the file you’re currently viewing, but sometimes, you’ll have to tap the three-dot menu button in the top-right corner of your screen to access the share feature. (1) Share button in Google Photos app.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Help an entrepreneur with a Kiva donation.
- Volunteer your services with a homeless shelter, soup kitchen, or other charity organization.
- Donate money, food, or others goods to charity.
- Bake cookies or brownies and share with a neighbor.
If you are using Android 4.0 and above, the phone may come with a screen share feature.
- Ensure that your mobile device and the TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- From your phone, go to SETTINGS, then select SHARE AND CONNECT.
- Under SCREEN SHARE category, select SCREEN SHARING or MIRROR SCREEN.
Find the app or game that you want to share and tap the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner. Next, select “Share” from the menu. Android’s native share menu will open. You can either “Copy” the link and paste it in any messaging or social media app you want, or select an app to directly share it with.
- Choose URL or Page. Pick the URL of a website or Facebook Page you want to share.
- Code Configurator. Paste the URL to the Code Configurator and adjust the layout of your share button. …
- Copy & Paste HTML snippet. Copy and past the snippet into the HTML of the destination website.