How do I reply to messages on my lock screen Android?
Go to Settings>Notifications>Suggest actions and replies and turn it off. That will allow you to reply to text in the notification bar again without Smart Reply overriding it the original settings from Android 9 when you updated or have Android 10 initially installed.
How can I reply on WhatsApp from notification bar?
Reply to a message
- Android. Tap and hold the message, then tap Reply . Enter your response and tap Send . …
- iPhone. Tap and hold the message, then tap Reply. Enter your response and tap Send.
- WhatsApp Web and Desktop. Hover over the message, then click Menu > Reply. Enter your response and click Send ( or ).
How do I reply to a message on WhatsApp Android?
Step 1: First, open WhatsApp application on your Android device. Step 2: Next, click on the chat of your choice. Step 3: Now press and hold the message you want to reply. Note: The reply button is the arrow button facing to the left side of the screen.
Why can’t I reply to WhatsApp messages?
If you’re sure your phone is connected to the Internet, there are a few reasons why WhatsApp messages aren’t going through: Your phone needs to be restarted or turned off and on. … The number of the contact you’re trying to message on WhatsApp hasn’t been saved correctly on your phone.
Where is quick reply in settings?
Tap General settings, then scroll down (if necessary) and tap Quick responses. On the following screen, you’ll see a list of the quick responses Android provides to you. To change these, simply tap them, then enter a new quick response when prompted. If you like your new quick response, go ahead and tap OK.
How do you quick reply on WhatsApp?
To use quick replies:
- Open a chat.
- In the text input field, type “/” followed by the shortcut of a pre-set quick reply.
- Select the quick reply. The message template will automatically populate the text input field.
- You can edit the message or simply tap Send .
How can I reply on WhatsApp without changing last seen?
5 Ways to reply to WhatsApp messages without going online
- Reply from the notification panel. …
- Reply from a smartwatch. …
- Reply in Airplane mode. …
- Disable your Last Seen and Read Receipts on WhatsApp. …
- Bonus: Use the Unseen App. …
- 7 Amazing Charging Animations You Should Install On Your Android.
Can I chat on WhatsApp without appearing online?
All you have to do is to disable your mobile data and Wi-Fi connection before composing your messages and sending them. Once your internet connection is restored, WhatsApp will automatically send the message without affecting any changes to your status from offline to online.
How do you reply to a message without opening it?
The latest Hangouts for Android update adds the new quick reply option to the app. With the new feature, users will be able to reply directly from notification tab by just hitting the reply button. The quick reply feature sends the reply without opening the app.
How do you reply to a message?
Reply to a message
- Open the Chat app or Gmail app .
- On the bottom, tap Chat or Spaces.
- Open a chat message or a space.
- If you’re in a space, below the message, tap Reply .
- Enter your message or select a suggestion. You can customize a suggested message before you send it.
- Tap Send .
How do I set up auto reply on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp auto-reply feature
- Click on Settings. Open the WhatsApp application and tap on the three dots on the app. …
- Click on Send away message. Now, click on the toggle button next to ‘Send away message’
- Edit the message. …
- Schedule your message. …
- Select the recipient.