How to Quickly Share a Website Link on Chrome Android?
- Launch Chrome Android app on mobile.
- Access the website link or page that you want to share.
- Tap on. menu for options.
- Select Share… from the list of options.
- Choose the medium that you want to share.
- Select the recipient and hit on Share or Send.
To send a link from any web page on your desktop browser to your Android device, just right-click a link and choose Send to your devices in the context menu that pops up. Select your device in the menu there, and it’ll show up as a notification on your device.
Select the Insert link from the bottom menu within the message (it looks like a chain link). Paste the URL into the Web address section.
How to Email a Web Page Link
- Right-click or tap-and-hold within the body of the message.
- Choose the Paste option to insert the URL into the email.
- Send the email as usual.
Copy and paste a link from a text message (Android).
- Press and hold on the message that contains the link.
- Tap the “Copy” button that appears. …
- Paste the copied text where you want to paste the link, and then manually delete any extra text that came with the original message.
How to copy and paste a link
- Find the link you want to copy and paste.
- Tap and hold the link.
- Tap Copy link.
- Tap and hold in the space where you want to paste the link.
- Tap Paste in the menu that appears.
- You can also share a link by copying its text from the address bar. …
- Open up a new browser tab.
How to send links from cell phone to PC
- On the smartphone, open the link you intend to send to the PC;
- Touch the three dots in the upper right corner and select share;
- Tap on “Send to device”;
- Select the device to send the link;
- Go to the PC and click on the notification on the tab;