How can I block my stolen mobile phone?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen. …
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is. …
- Pick what you want to do.
Can I disable my phone with IMEI number?
EETT informs consumers that, from September 26, 2014 mobile telephony operators are obliged to disable (block) via the IMEI code (International Mobile Equipment Identity), all mobile phone devices declared by their subscribers as stolen. Subscribers must notify the IMEI code of the stolen device to the provider.
How can I block my stolen phone using IMEI number?
How can I block my lost mobile phone?
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account.
- The lost phone will get a notification.
- On the Google map, you will get the location of your phone.
- Choose what you want to do. If needed, first click Enable lock & erase.
How can I block my mobile with IMEI number online?
Fill out the request registration form for blocking the IMEI of lost/stolen phone, and attach the required documents. Click here to go to the form. After submitting the form, you will be given a Request ID. The same can be used for checking the status of your request and for unblocking the IMEI in future.
How do I block a mobile phone?
From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices. Choose an option: To block Android, Apple iOS, and Google Sync devices, click Mobile devices. To block desktops and laptops, click Endpoints.
How can I remove IMEI number?
How to change IMEI number of your phone? (for Android users)
- Visit your phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down to find the Backup & Reset option and click on it.
- On the next tab, the option of Factory Data Reset will be available.
How can I trace my lost mobile with IMEI number?
To track your lost Android phone with the IMEI number, you need to download a third-party IMEI tracking app, such as IMEI Tracker-Find My Device. However, we recommend using this method as your last resort. Google’s Find My Device is usually the best way to find a missing Android phone.
What will happen if IMEI is blocked?
Blacklisting works by blocking your phone’s unique identifier (IMEI number). When a phone is blacklisted because it has been lost or stolen, it cannot make or receive calls or use data.
How do I report my stolen phone using IMEI?
If the device was stolen, immediately report the theft to the police, including the make and model, serial and IMEI or MEID or ESN number. Some service providers require proof that the device was stolen, and a police report would provide that documentation. Immediately report the theft or loss to your service provider.
What if someone has my IMEI number?
For instance, if someone has the IMEI for your smartphone or cell phone, he or she can clone your mobile device. … As well, apps such as WhatsApp use your IMEI as an identifier, so someone could potentially gain easy access to your WhatsApp account if he or she has your IMEI number.