How do I fix lag on Instagram Android?
Top 7 Ways to Fix Instagram Lag on iPhone and Android
- Disable Less Mobile Data in Instagram. …
- Disable High-Quality Uploads on Instagram. …
- Use Fast Internet Speeds. …
- Force Stop Instagram (Android) …
- Clear Instagram Cache (Android) …
- Free Up RAM on iPhone and Android. …
- Update Instagram.
Why is Instagram so slow on my phone?
If you find Instagram isn’t quite as fast as it used to be, you probably have a slow Internet connection, or it’s a sign that your phone is getting old. If your phone is a few years old and you notice other apps are slowing down, it may be time to start saving for a new phone.
How do I make Instagram faster on Android?
So, if you find Instagram is loading slow in your region, here is what you should do to make it work faster. To activate the feature on your app, go to “Settings,” then “Account” and tap “Cellular Data Use” — and then you will be able to turn this setting on.
Why is Instagram worse on Android?
The reason behind this problem is as i mention above there are hundreds of different screen size and different camera hardware android smartphones available on the market so if Instagram adds code for every available device on the market in their app, they have to add 1000 plus lines of code.
Why is my Instagram lagging so much?
Most Instagram story lagging issues are caused by bad Internet connection. Our suggestion is getting close to the router, reducing the devices that are connecting to the same Internet, or switching to a better Internet provider.
How do I clear my cache on Instagram?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
Does Instagram slow down your phone?
While you’re using it 20 times a day, however, you probably haven’t noticed that Instagram has slowly but surely started to take over your phone. Constantly using the app can crush your battery and demolish your data plan; it can also seriously clutter your camera roll.