What is the best app to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
Option 2 – Use Apple’s App
The app is called Move, and according to Apple it will “migrate your content automatically and securely”. The app basically consolidates all of your Android data including contacts, texts photos, calendar, email accounts etc and imports them to your new iPhone.
How can I transfer my contacts from Android to iPhone?
Once you’ve inserted your Android phone’s SIM card into the iPhone and turned it on, you’ll need to hit Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts to begin the transfer process. Your contacts should then be saved on the iPhone in Contacts.
Is there an app to transfer from Android to iPhone?
Download the Move to iOS app to get help switching from your Android device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you can’t use the Google Play Store, learn how to download Move to iOS.
How do I import contacts to iPhone?
Import contacts from your SIM card to your iPhone
- Put your previous SIM card, with your contacts, into your iPhone. …
- Tap Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts.
- If asked, choose where you want to import your SIM card contacts.
- Wait for the import to complete.
- Open Contacts and make sure that your contacts imported.
How do I import my Google contacts into my iPhone?
Sync Google Contacts with your mobile device or computer
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Tap Contacts. You might need to scroll down.
- Tap Add account. …
- Tap Add account. …
- Follow the instructions to sign in to your Google Account.
- Choose which Google apps to sync with your device. …
- Tap Save.
How do I transfer from Android to iOS?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS. Open the Move to iOS app listing. Choose Open after it’s installed. Tap Continue on both devices.
Can I transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone?
Download and install PhoneTrans on your computer and connect your Android and iPhone to your computer. Now click on “App Transfer” from the left menu and then select Whatsapp. … Once the process is complete all your WhatsApp chats will be transferred from Android to iPhone.
How do I download Android apps to my iPhone?
Step-by-Step Guide to How to Get Android Apps on iOS
- Step 1: Download the Emulator. The Dalvik Emulator is a free-to-download application that is available for iPhone and iPad. …
- Step 2: Install the Emulator. Browse to the destination where you copied the file. …
- Step 3: Download Android Apps.
Is it hard to switch from Android to iPhone?
Switching from an Android phone to an iPhone can be tough, because you have to adjust to a whole new operating system. But making the switch itself only requires a few steps, and Apple even created a special app to help you out.
How do I Bluetooth contacts from Android to iPhone?
Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone through Bluetooth
- On your Android device, tap Apps from the Home screen.
- Scroll to and then tap Contacts.
- Tap MORE.
- Select the option to Share.
- Tap to select the contacts you want to SHARE to your iPhone via Bluetooth.
- Tap Bluetooth. …
- Tap to select the target device (iPhone).
Why did my contacts not transfer from Android to iPhone?
Make sure you’ve backed up your Android phone, then go to Settings and choose Accounts and Sync or similar. … Open the Settings app, scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords (or Mail, Contacts, Calendars in some older versions of iOS), then add your Gmail account. Make sure Contacts are enabled for the account.