How do I turn off the startup sound?
Open Start Menu and go to Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and Sound. …
- From the Sounds Settings window, uncheck Play Window Startup sound as shown in the screenshot below and click OK.
- If you want to enable it again, follow the same steps. …
- Then click the Sounds tab and uncheck Play Windows Startup Sound and click OK.
How do I turn off the startup sound on my Samsung Galaxy?
You can change or turn off the Start Up Tone on your phone by going to Sound Settings –> Power On/Off and editing the settings.
How do I turn off the startup sound on my Samsung Galaxy S10?
- AndrewL. Moderator. …
- 17-06-2019 09:59 AM in. Galaxy S10 Series.
- @Twodogs: If you go to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > System Sounds and Vibration > Screen Lock Sound > Off, this should stop your S10 from chiming when you turn on your screen. …
- 2 Likes.
How do I turn off the sound when I turn my phone on?
To silence your ringer, open the phone’s home screen and reduce the sound until the phone vibrates. Stop at this point if you want the vibration for alerts. Continue pressing the volume down, past the vibration point to fully turn off the sound.
How do I change the startup sound on my Android?
- Root your phone with Kingo root.
- Use a root browser, like ES File Explorer, to find the the file (probably mp3, ogg, or wav) and rename it to have . …
- Paste your sound in the same spot and name it what the original used to be. …
- Go into the SuperSU app, under settings you can choose to un-root your phone.
How do I turn off the startup sound on my Huawei?
Huawei How to enable or disable startup sound
- Open the settings.
- Tap on Sounds & vibration.
- Tap on More sound settings.
- Tap on Startup sound.
How do I turn off AT&T startup sound?
The phone itself has to be in silent mode or vibrate. Not the volume. This….the only way to silence the Att start up jingle is to have the phone ringer on vibrate or silent.
How do I get rid of the Hello Moto?
- Open the app drawer.
- Tap the Settings app.
- Tap Sound.
- Tap Advanced.
- Scroll down to Power up sound.
- Ensure this setting is set to off and is gray.
What does System Sound mean?
Android can play any MP3 or OGG audio file as a ringtone. Android has several types of system sounds: alarms, notifications, ringtones, and ui. … Place whatever audio file you want into its appropriate folder, then reboot the phone for the system to “see” your new files, then customize as you like.
How do I turn off System UI notification on Samsung?
If you want to stop all notifications from an app — Android System or System UI, for example — you’ll just need to type its package name into the topmost field and press “Save.” That can be found with an app like Package Name Viewer 2.0.