How do I transfer my line chat history to my new iPhone?
1. From your iOS device, tap Settings > your name at the top of the screen.
To restore your chat history:
- Turn iCloud Drive ON.
- Transfer your LINE account to a new device.
- Once the screen to restore your chat history appears, tap Restore chat history.
How do I transfer line chat history?
Here is the method to perform the chat backup:
- Open the LINE app on your old Android phone.
- Locate the “Friends” option, tap on it. …
- Select “Chats.”
- Just press on the “Back up and restore chat history” option.
- Tap “Backup to Google Drive,” and the interface will start to create the backup on the storage facility.
How do I transfer all my stuff from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How do I get my line chat history back without backup?
How to Restore LINE Chat History without Backup on Android?
- Run PhoneRescue for Android on the Computer. …
- Choose LINE to Scan and Restore.
How do I restore line chat backup?
Part 3: Restore LINE Chat History on Android (via Google Drive)
- Launch LINE on your Android, go to its Settings > Chats, and select the feature to backup and restore chat history.
- From here, tap on the option to backup your chats on Google Drive.
How can I recover my chat history?
How to restore your chat history
- Open WhatsApp > More options > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- Choose the Google Account that you want your chats backed up to. …
- Tap BACK UP.
- After the backup has been saved, you can remove WhatsApp from your device and install it on your new Android device.
How do I sync line messages?
Part 1. Backup LINE Chat with Android through the LINE App:
- Open the LINE application on your phone and tap on the “More” icon.
- Go to the settings, and from the “General setting” section, tap on “Chats.”
- You’ll see “Backup and restore chat history” on the top of the list. …
- Tap on the option “Backup to Google Drive.”
How do I transfer my line account to another phone?
Perform on new Phone
- Install LINE Messenger.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Go to the friends list screen.
- Open Cogwheel (top right)
- Open Chats & Calls.
- Open Back up and restore chat history.
- If Google account has Not set written below, click on it.
- Choose your Google account and click OK.
How do I transfer messages from Samsung to iPhone?
How to Copy Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone Quickly
- Step 1: Launch Phone Transfer and connect your both Samsung and iPhone.
- Step 2: Select Text Messages item from your Samsung phone.
- Step 3: Press “Start Copy” button to start text messages migration.
- Back up your SMS.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone?
Method 4: Move WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone Using Email.
- On your Android device, open WhatsApp and select the WhatsApp chat you’d like to transfer to the iPhone.
- Now, tap on “Settings > More > Export Chat >Email” and choose whether you’d like to attach media or not.
Can you transfer Android to iPhone after setup?
Tap Move Data from Android
While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you’ve already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start again. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
How do I backup my line chat on iPhone?
1. From the Home tab, tap Settings > Chats. 2. Tap Chat history backup > Back up now.
How do I transfer line chat from computer to iPhone?
How to Backup & Restore iOS LINE Chats on a Computer?
- Launch MobileTrans and run LINE feature. Go to Backup&Restore > Backup app data and choose LINE.
- Connect your iOS device to a computer. Connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer. …
- Backup completed. …
- Restore LINE chats to your iPhone.
How do I restore my chat history from iCloud?
Restore your chat history from an iCloud backup
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.