How do I change my Home screen on my phone?
On some Android phones, you can customize the Home screen by touching the Menu icon and choosing the Add to Home Screen command. The menu may also list specific commands, such as those shown. On some Android phones, the long-press action lets you change only the wallpaper.
What is default Home screen?
If no app is open, your Home screen will appear. By default, your main Home screen shows the date, weather, and a few apps. Important: You’re using an older Android version. Some of these steps work only on Android 10 and up.
Where is my Home screen on Android?
The Android Home Screen is the screen that can contain widgets, icons for apps and more. It is the screen you use to organize your smartphone’s tools. It is like a desktop screen on your computer. Access the Home screen by pressing the Home button at the bottom of the screen.
Follow these steps to do it:
- Step 1: Switch off the phone, and long-press the power button + Volume (down) button.
- Step 2: Select ‘Recovery’ mode.
- Step 3: Select ‘Wipe cache partition’
- Step 4: ‘Confirm’ your selection.
How do you switch between screens on Android?
Switch between recent apps
- Swipe up from the bottom, hold, then let go.
- Swipe left or right to switch to the app you want to open.
- Tap the app that you want to open.