How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone?
Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone Using Email
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Chats” settings.
- Tap on the “Chat History” option to get to the chat history screen.
- Tap on “Export chat” to export WhatsApp chats.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Go to Apps & Data in Settings and tap on Restore from iCloud Backup. Here you will sign in with your Apple ID. After signing up, tap on “Choose backup” and select WhatsApp Backup and other files from the list of available backups in iCloud. Tap on Restore and wait for the files to download on your iPhone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp to new iPhone?
How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages Using iCloud
- Step 1: On your old iPhone, open Settings and tap on your name at the top.
- Step 2: Tap on iCloud.
- Step 3: Toggle on iCloud Drive. …
- Step 4: Now open WhatsApp and go to the Settings tab.
- Step 5: Open Chats > Chat Backup.
- Step 6: Press the Back Up Now button.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive on Android?
Restore from a Google Drive backup
- Ensure that your new Android device is linked to the Google Account where your backup is saved.
- Install and open WhatsApp, then verify your number.
- Tap RESTORE when prompted to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.
- After the restoration process is complete, tap NEXT.
How do I transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iCloud?
First, sign in to your iCloud.com account. Then go to the “Settings” section and select the “iCloud” option. Ensure you turn on the “Back up to iCloud” section. Then select the “Back up now” option to move your WhatsApp data to iCloud.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud?
Uninstall the WhatsApp package on your Android device and then re-install. Open WhatsApp on your Android device and follow the on-screen prompts that come up to set up WhatsApp and also confirm your phone number. Click on “Restore” when prompted in the next window to start restoring the backup to your device.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Google Drive?
WhatsApp backup for Android is stored on Google Drive whereas on the iOS device it is stored in iCloud. Direct WhatsApp backup transfer from Google Drive to iPhone is impossible as Google Drive is incompatible with the iOS platform. Users can transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone using MobileTrans.
How do I restore my WhatsApp messages on iPhone?
How to restore your chat history
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.
How do I transfer WhatsApp to new iPhone without iCloud?
Transfer WhatsApp to New iPhone via Email
You might also be able to transfer WhatsApp to a new iPhone without iCloud via email. This process is relatively simple. All you have to do is attach the chats you want to transfer to email and then open the email on the new iPhone to download the attached chats.
Will I lose my WhatsApp conversations if I change phones?
WhatsApp is the major communication App for billions of users. If you do not want to lose all chat history when switching to a new phone. … WhatsApp automatically takes a backup of its chats on the local storage every day. Therefore, you can just copy the local backup file and move it to your new Android device.