How do I delete multiple emails in Gmail on Android?
How to Delete Multiple Gmail Emails at Once
- In the Gmail app for Android, open the folder that contains the emails you want to remove.
- Tap the icon to the left of each email that you want to delete Or, long-press the email to select it.
- Tap the Delete icon in the upper-right area of the screen.
How do you select multiple emails in Gmail?
How to Select Multiple Emails in Gmail on a PC Web Browser
- Open your Gmail Inbox.
- Click on the checkbox in front of the first message in your Inbox.
- Hold down the Shift key.
- Now, click on the last message, and all the other ones will be selected.
- Release Shift and decide what you want to do with the emails.
How do you delete multiple emails on Gmail?
How to delete all emails in Gmail
- Select the category of email you want to delete. …
- Press the tick box to select all. …
- Add in the emails not displayed on the page. …
- Hit the delete button. …
- Await confirmation. …
- Empty the trash and repeat the process for other tabs.
How do I select all emails in Gmail Mobile?
To select multiple e-mail messages in Gmail for Android, you have to tap the tiny check boxes to the left of each message. If you miss the check box and tap the message instead, the message launches and you have to go back to the conversation list and try again.
How do you mass delete emails on Android?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Launch the Email app.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the messages you wish to delete.
- Tap and hold any message in your Inbox to highlight it.
- Tap the small circle labeled “All” to highlight all messages. …
- Tap the Delete button to delete all selected messages.
How do I select emails in Gmail with keyboard?
Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts
- Open keyboard shortcut help (Shift + ?)
- Select a series of messages (Shift)
- Select random messages (Command)
- Select all unread messages (Shift + 8 + u)
- Archive selected messages (e)
- Mark selected messages as important (=)
- Compose (c)
- Search for messages (/)
How do I select more than 50 emails in Gmail?
How do I change the default view to see more than 50 email messages in Gmail?
- Select the gear icon.
- Select Settings.
- Under General, locate Maximum page size.
- From the drop down next to conversations per page, select the number of emails you would like to show.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.