How do I clear my android box?
How do I open a file that is not supported?
The only real way to open files that are unsupported by the software you are using is to convert the file type into one that is supported. Conversion ensures that the file remains intact and you can still open it with the program you want. You can do this with online conversion websites.
How do I open an unsupported file on my phone?
If you want your Android browser to be able to download unsupported file formats, you can do so with the help of an app. Read on to find out what and how. An app called ASTRO File Manager has to be installed on your device. Just go to the Android Market, search for the app, and then download and install it.
What does it mean when it says file not supported?
It means that they are not files that you can open. Either you don’t have an app that opens said files, you are trying to open files that can’t run on an Android device, or you are trying to access files which may be needed by the phone or an app or two and you are restricted from accessing them.
How do I open an unsupported file in Google Drive?
1. Drag and Drop Method
- To import a supported file from the desktop, open your Google Drive. …
- To choose what file format to open the file with, double-click the filename in Google Drive. …
- If the file you want to upload is not located on your desktop, you can also import directly from the Google Drive window.
How do I fix file not supported?
Unable to upload a file: This file type is not supported
- Go to Content > Media Manager > Options.
- Edit the Legal Extensions (File Types) field to include your desired file extension.
- Save & Close the changes.
How do I change the file type?
You can also do it by right-clicking on the unopened file and clicking on the “Rename” option. Simply change the extension to whatever file format you want and your computer will do the conversion work for you.
Why can’t I open downloaded files on my Android phone?
If a file won’t open, a few things could be wrong: You don’t have permission to view the file. You’re signed in to a Google Account that doesn’t have access. The correct app isn’t installed on your phone.
How do I play unsupported videos on Android?
The easiest fix is using the VLC Media Player on your Android phone. VLC comes with extended codecs to play files such as MKV, MOV, WMV etc. Watch the video to see how VLC can fix the unsupported audio/video codec issues.
How do I fix an unsupported video?
Resolved: “Unsupported Video Format” Error
- Install the Proper Codec for an Unsupported Video File. Codec is generally either hardware or software which encodes and decodes the video file. …
- Use Another Media Player. …
- Convert the Format Of The Video File. …
- Repair the Corrupt Video File.
Which media format is not supported by Android?
The AVI format is not supported on android devices. Most of the android users are looking for the easy way to play the AVI files on their android tablets and smartphones.
How do I fix unsupported video format on Android?
The Android unsupported video or audio codec error can be easily fixed by either converting video file format to MP4 or playing video in VLC Media Player, an open-source with the wide video format and codec support.
How do I delete file format not supported?
To see your unsupported videos:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a browser.
- Select the videos you want to download or delete. Download: Click Download . Delete: Click Delete Delete.