Navigation Toolbar, Bookmarks Toolbar and other Toolbars under View > Toolbars. Clicking on one of them will place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed). To display the Status Bar, View, then click Status bar to place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed).
How can I change my status bar position?
How to Customize the Status Bar on Android (Without Rooting)
- Step One: Install Material Status Bar and Grant It Permissions. Download and install the app from the Play Store, find it in your app drawer and open it. …
- Step Two: Customize the Status Bar. …
- Step Three: Get Rid of Ads with the Paid Version (Optional)
From Settings, tap Display, and then tap Navigation bar. Make sure Buttons is selected, and then you can choose your desired button setup at the bottom of the screen.
How do I rearrange the status bar on Android?
Changing The Status Bar Manually
- Pull down the slider below the status bar.
- On the top right click on three vertical dots.
- Choose Status bar.
- Here you can choose whether you wish to have only 3 recent notifications or All notifications. You can even choose to show battery percentage as well.
To change shortcut bar settings, go to the Menu tab > Settings & Privacy > Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap the “Shortcut Bar” option.
How do I move the notification bar on Facebook?
To use the Shortcut Bar Settings options, tap and hold on any of the shortcuts in your navigation bar that’s at the bottom of the Facebook homescreen on iOS and the top on Android. You’ll see a menu pop up letting you remove that tab entirely, or leave it but disable the red notification count overlays.
How do I move the notification bar?
From the Home screen touch and hold on the notification bar at the top of the screen and drag it down to reveal the notification panel. Touch the Settings icon to go to your device’s settings menu. Touch the Quick Setting bar settings icon to open the Quick Setting bar settings.
Where is the status bar on my Android phone?
Status bar (or notification bar) is an interface element at the top of the screen on Android devices that displays the notification icons, minimized notifications, battery information, device time, and other system status details.
The traditional three-button navigation bar at the bottom of the screen – the back button, home button, and app switcher button.