Why isn’t my PS4 controller working on my phone?
Navigate to Settings > Bluetooth and toggle off Bluetooth. Wait for a couple of seconds, re-enable your device’s Bluetooth and reinitiate the pairing process (see method #1 above).
How do I get my PS4 controller to work on my Android?
- Press and hold the PS and Share buttons on your PS4 controller to put it into pairing mode. …
- On your Android device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Press Scan for new device.
- Tap Wireless Controller to pair the PS4 controller with your device.
How do I fix my PS4 controller Bluetooth?
Solution 5: Resetting Controller
- Go to the Settings and then Bluetooth devices (if you have connected with Bluetooth).
- Now hold the PS button and the share button present on the controller. Now the controller will blink and go into the pairing mode.
- Plug the PS4 controller in with a USB wire.
Why won’t my controller work on my phone?
The simplest solution is to restart your controller. In many cases, the problem is triggered by faulty connection between the 2 devices. If that doesn’t work, update the controller and then reset your phone’s network settings.
There are two main reasons you might see the flashing white light on your DualShock controller: either the battery is dying, or the controller failed to connect to your PlayStation console.
Does DUALSHOCK 4 work on Android?
DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller compatible games and applications. … Your wireless controller can also be used on an Android device using Android 10 or later to play games that support DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers.
Can you hook up a PS4 controller to a phone?
You can connect a DualShock 4 to your iPhone or Android phone using Bluetooth, and get a huge, free upgrade on touch controls. More and more mobile games are adding controller support, not to mention mobile game streaming services like Stadia or Game Pass Ultimate.
Why is my PS4 controller flashing blue and not connecting?
A simple blinking blue light means that your PS4 controller is attempting to pair with the console. However, if it continues, there might be an issue in syncing between any two devices like the controller and a charger, or the controller or console.
How do I fix my Bluetooth controller?
Troubleshoot Bluetooth issues on mobile devices
- Solution 1: Restart your controller.
- Solution 2: Re-pair the device.
- Solution 3: Restart your phone.
- Solution 4: Connect your controller to your Android device via USB.
- Things to keep in mind:
Can I use Xbox controller on Android?
You can use an Xbox One controller on your Android device by pairing it using Bluetooth. Pairing an Xbox One controller with an Android device will allow you to use the controller on the device.