How do I enable USB file transfer with broken screen?
Enable USB Debugging without Touching Screen
- With a workable OTG adapter, connect your Android phone with a mouse.
- Click the mouse to unlock your phone and turn on USB debugging on Settings.
- Connect the broken phone to the computer and the phone will be recognized as external memory.
How do I turn my Android into file transfer mode with a broken screen?
Open the “Developer Options” menu; Scroll down to the “Debugging” section; Toggle the “USB Debugging” switch to activate it, and that’s it!
How can I connect my Android phone to my computer with a broken screen?
How to Access an Android Phone With a Broken Screen?
- Unlock your phone.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Tap the “File transfer mode” option.
- Use your computer to access your phone and retrieve all your files.
How do I mirror my Android to my laptop with a broken screen?
Perfect Ways to Control Android with Broken Screen
- Download and install ApowerMirror on your computer. Launch the program when the installation is done. …
- Get your USB cable and connect your Android device to the PC. …
- Tap “Start Now” on your Android to begin mirroring Android to PC.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode.
- Connect it to your computer.
- Open the terminal and type: cd ~/.android adb push adbkey.pub /data/misc/adb/adb_keys.
- All done! Just adb shell reboot and feel the power!
How do I transfer files from a broken phone?
To get files off a broken phone:
- Connect your Android phone to computer. …
- Scan Android phone to find all present and lost data. …
- Preview and transfer data from Android phone to PC. …
- Connect the new Android phone with the PC via USB cable.
How do I transfer files from my broken android phone to my computer?
Fone toolkit for Android:
- Connect your android to your PC using a USB cable.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your device. …
- Launch the Dr. …
- Select ‘Data Recovery. …
- Select file types to scan. …
- Choose between ‘Scan for deleted files’ and ‘Scan for all files. …
- Click ‘Next’ to begin the data recovery process.
How do I transfer contacts from broken phone to computer with USB?
Select data types and recover contacts from Android with broken screen.
- Connect Your Broken Android Phone to Computer. Connect your broken Android phone to a computer using a USB cable. …
- Select Situation. …
- Select Your Device Model. …
- Download Mode. …
- Download Data Recovery Packages. …
- Select Data Type and Recover Contacts.
How can I access my locked Android phone from PC?
Here’s the guide:
- Connect the Locked Phone to PC. Install the program on your computer, launch it and connect your locked Android phone to the PC via USB.
- Select Your Phone Model. Click the “Unlock” > “Unlock Android Screen” icon.
- Unlock the Android Phone. – Follow the on-screen guide to enter into the Download Mode.