How do I get rid of old email addresses?
It’s simple to fix though. To delete a person’s old email address, in Mail go to ‘Window’ menu and ‘Previous Recipients’. Then click on the old email address and press the ‘Remove from List’ button. You should do this anytime someone sends you a ‘my email address has changed’ email.
How do I remove an incorrect email address from my phone?
How can I delete incorrect email addresses? Hi Anne, on an Android phone, use the Contacts app. When you see the contact that contains the wrong address, tap on it to open. If you want to delete the whole contact record, tap on the overflow menu icon (three dots at the top right) and select delete.
How do I delete autofill email addresses in Gmail on Android?
How to Remove Email Addresses from Gmail Auto-Complete or Autofill List
- On the search bar on top, type the name or email address of the contact you want to remove.
- Click the contact’s name or email address.
- On the upper right corner, click the three-dotted icon.
- Select Delete.
- Click Delete to confirm.
How do I remove an email address from my Google account?
Remove alternate email addresses
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Select Personal info.
- Under “Contact info,” click Email.
- Click Alternate emails. You might need to sign in again.
- Next to the alternate email address you want to remove, click Remove .
How do you delete addresses on Android?
Tap the Settings cog next to Google. Tap Personal information, Addresses, Payment methods, or Passwords. On the Personal information screen, tap the pencil icon. Delete the information you want to remove, then tap OK.
How do I delete email addresses from my Samsung?
Swipe down from top of phone to access Settings, Accounts, Google, Click on the account to remove (the one or ones you have the autofill addresses you want to get rid of), Click Menu (three vertical dots), Remove Account.
How do I remove old email addresses from Gmail?
Deleting an outdated email address
- With your Google Contacts open, type the name of the person whose email address you want to update in the white search bar. …
- Hover over the incorrect/old email address, and then click the checkbox.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click the trascan [Delete] icon.
How do I delete an old email address that keeps popping up in Gmail?
AMA on Gmail and Google Accounts. When you visit that Contact group via https://contacts.google.com/, do you see that email address listed therein? Also, try clearing browser cache and cookies before retrying this and post an update. Only the correct updated email address is in the group.
How do I delete old email addresses in Gmail autocomplete?
To remove an unwanted autocomplete email address in GMail, remove the unwanted contact record. Select “contacts” from the drop-down menu at the top left. open the contact, then use the “more” menu at the top middle to select delete.