How do I connect my PS4 controller to my android 9?
1. To set your PS4 controller to pairing mode, press and hold on the PS button and the Share button at the same time. When done properly, the light on the back of the controller will start to flash. must be enabled on your Android.
Can I connect DualShock 4 to Android?
You can use your wireless controller to play games streamed from your PlayStation®4 to an Android 10 device using the PS4 Remote Play app. Your wireless controller can also be used on an Android device using Android 10 or later to play games that support DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers.
How do I get my PS4 controller to work on my Android?
- Press and hold the PS and Share buttons on your PS4 controller to put it into pairing mode. …
- On your Android device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Press Scan for new device.
- Tap Wireless Controller to pair the PS4 controller with your device.
Why is my DualShock 4 not connecting to my phone?
If the controller is blinking properly but failed to pair, you probably waited too long and the DualShock exited pairing mode. Press and hold the buttons again, then quickly tap the selection again under ‘Other Devices’. It should work this time.
Does DualShock 4 work on Android 9?
Android 9.0 Pie is finally compatible with the Sony DualShock 4 and the Xbox One gamepad. … And if you don’t like using a Sony DualShock 4 because you are more from Xbox, good news for you!
How do I use a DS4 controller on Android 9?
First, hold down on the PlayStation and Share buttons on your controller until the light bar on the back starts to flash white. This places the DS4 into pairing mode. Next, open the Bluetooth options in your phone’s Settings app, and pick the option to pair a new device.
Can I play PUBG mobile with PS4 controller?
PUBG Mobile can be played with touch controls, with a mouse and keyboard on a PC, but also with a controller on a smartphone. … If you want to play PUBG Mobile with a PS4 controller, or if you want to play PUBG with an Xbox controller, you have to choose a wireless controller to connect via Bluetooth.
How do I put my Dualshock 4 in pairing mode?
The pairing mode on the controller enables other bluetooth devices such as a tablet, smartphone, or PC to detect its bluetooth signal and connect to it. To do this, simply press and hold the PlayStation button and Share button at the same time on your DualShock 4 controller.
Why won’t my PS4 controller connect?
A common solution is to try a different USB cable, in case the original one has failed. You can also try to reset the PS4 controller by pressing the reset button on the back of the controller, behind the L2 button. If your controller still won’t connect to your PS4, you might need to get support from Sony.
How do I connect my PS4 controller without USB?
1) On your PS4 dashboard, go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices (via a media remote for your PS4 or a connected PS4 controller). 2) On your PS4 controller (the one you want to connect), hold down the SHARE button and the PS button for around 5 seconds.