Where is my junk mail folder?
To go to your JUNKMAIL folder, look at the top right of the screen where it says Open Folder. To the right of that is a drop-down menu which says INBOX. By clicking on the word INBOX you can choose to go into any mail folder you have. Select the JUNKMAIL folder by clicking on the word JUNKMAIL.
Where is the junk folder on my phone?
Simply go to your email client of the account requiring the junk mail folder. Bring up the folder list, or whatever shows various folders such as Inbox, Drafts, etc. on your phone. In the folders, you should see a Junk or Spam mail folder.
Where do I find junk mail on my I phone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, swipe left on the message, tap More, then tap Move to Junk. On your Mac, select the message and click the Junk button in the Mail toolbar. Or you can drag the message to the Junk folder in the sidebar.
How do I retrieve junk mail?
Recover email that’s still in your Deleted Items or Junk Email folder
- Deleted Items folder: Select the message you want to recover. To recover all messages, select the circle by Deleted Items and then select Restore. Notes: …
- Junk Email folder: Select the message you want to recover, and select Not junk.
Why does my junk mail not show up?
One of the possible reasons why you are encountering this problem is that there are corrupted cache/cookies/browsing history stored in your browser. As an initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you clear your browser’s cache/cookies/browsing history.
Is junk mail the same as Spam?
With the introduction of emails and the Internet, junk mail became the term used to define emails that are automatically thrown into your Junk Mail section since they are marked as advertisements. … Spam is different. It is defined as irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent to a large number of people.
How do I find my junk mail in Gmail?
- Log into your Gmail account.
- If the Spam folder does not appear on the left in your folder list, click the “more labels” option.
- Select Spam to view messages in the spam folder. If you see emails in Spam that your want to receive you’ll need to whitelist them so they appear in your Inbox.
How do I retrieve junk mail from Gmail?
How to recover deleted emails in Gmail
- Step 1 – Gmail’s Trash/Bin folder. Go to your Gmail inbox. On the left of the screen, there is a list of folders (Inbox, Starred, Spam, etc). …
- Step 2 – Recover your deleted email. Now that you’ve found the folder containing your deleted emails, you can start to recover them.
Why is my junk mail folder not showing up on iPhone?
Answer: A: Under Mail > Preferences, go to the “Accounts” tab. From there, select the account which is not displaying its Junk folder. Click on the “Mailbox Behavior” tab for that account, and make sure the correct Junk folder is selected under the “Junk Mailbox” dropdown menu.
How do I mark email as not junk?
Right click a message and select Security, then click Mark as not junk. (Optional) To add the Junk Email folder to your favorites, right click the Junk Email folder on the left side of the window, and then click Add to Favorites.
Are junk emails automatically deleted?
In order to keep your mailbox from using large amounts of data, the Junk folder will automatically delete mail that has been there longer than 60 days. This is intended to help keep your folders manageable and conserve your account’s disk space. Note that this 60 day deletion only applies to mail in your Junk folders.
How do I find junk mail in Hotmail?
MSN Hotmail, Outlook.com, Live.com
- Log in to the webmail version of your email account HERE.
- To check your Junk Folder, simply click the Junk folder link on the left.
How do I find old spam emails on Yahoo?
The easiest way to retrieve deleted emails from Yahoo is by quickly going to the Trash folder and undeleting them. If the email is lost or not in your Trash folder, you can submit a request to Yahoo to restore your account so you can recover those messages.