How do I bypass Android lock screen without resetting it?
Bypass Android Lock Screen without Losing Data Using ADB
- Connect your Android phone to your computer.
- Open a command prompt window in your ADB installation directory.
- Type “adb shell rm /data /system /gesture. key”, then click Enter.
- Reboot your phone, and the secure lock screen would be gone.
How do you unlock a phone without knowing the password?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do I bypass a lock screen without a Google account?
Here’s how to reset pattern lock on Android without a Google account:
- Enter Emergency Call. – In the beginning, please tap on the “Emergency Call” icon on the screen.
- Go to Camera. Next, please go back to the lock page and choose the camera option on the screen. …
- Crash the Lock Screen UI to Bypass the Lock Screen.
How can I unlock my Android phone without password or Google account?
If you do not know the PIN, password, or pattern to unlock your Android device, enter it incorrectly and then tap the “Forgot PIN/Password/Pattern” option, and sign in with your Google Account. If you can’t remember your Google password, you can try recovering your Google account using the “Forgot Password” feature.
How do I unlock my Android after too many pattern attempts without factory reset?
The easiest way to restore control is to provide the Google account or Gmail account information associated with your phone when prompted. This will send an email to your account, which you can use to disable or change the unlock pattern on your phone.
How can I unlock my Android password without resetting?
Check them now.
- How to Unlock Android Phone Password without Factory Reset. …
- Choose Unlock Screen Function. …
- Connect your Locked Phone. …
- Click Remove Now Button. …
- Confirm your Device Brand and Continue. …
- Lock Screen Removal Completed. …
- Select the Lock Option. …
- Set New Password and Confirm.
How do you flash a locked phone?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the Pattern Password Disable ZIP file on your computer and put it on an SD card.
- Insert the SD card into your phone.
- Reboot your phone into recovery.
- Flash the ZIP file on your SD card.
- Your phone should boot up without a locked screen.