How do I transfer my game progress to my new Android?
Launch the Google Play Store. Tap the menu icon, then tap “My apps and games.” You’ll be shown a list of apps that were on your old phone. Pick the ones you want to migrate (you might not want to move brand-specific or carrier-specific apps from the old phone to the new), and download them.
Where is game save data stored on Android?
All Saved Games are stored in your players’ Google Drive Application Data Folder. This folder can only be read and written by your game – it cannot be viewed or modified by other developers’ games, so there is additional protection against data corruption.
How do I backup my games on Google Play?
Don’t want to start a game from scratch? Here’s how to sync your game in Android. The first item on the to-do list for many after getting their hands on a new phone is quite often installing all your favorite apps and games you need on to it.
How do I save game data on Google Play?
To save and restore progress, you need to:
- Install the Google Play Games app.
- Go to the settings of the Google Play Games app (green icon), and check the options “Sign in to games automatically” and “Use this account to sign in”.
- Enter the correct information of your Google Play account.
Does Google backup save game data?
The first thing to note is that there is no universally implemented cloud-save system with Android games. Google Play Games has its own cloud-save method, but not all games utilize it. Nevertheless, it’s worth setting up in case your game does support it.
How do I backup my apps on Android?
Back up apps, data and settings
To view your backup settings, open the Settings app on your Android device and tap on System > Backup. There should be a switch labeled “Back up to Google Drive.” If it’s turned off, turn it on.
Where are my game save files?
Your saves can be found under the AppDataLocalLow directory. Once there, enter the folder of game you were playing. Inside, the Save game should be named SAVE_GAME.
How do I transfer game data from one account to another?
No, you can’t. However for games, based on this answer: the answer is it depends “on how the game data is saved by the developer” For most games, no, you can’t move their progress from one account to another. But, some games do have that ability.
How do I transfer app data from Android to Android?
How to transfer from Android to Android
- sign in to your Google account on your existing phone – or create one if you don’t already have one.
- back up your data if you haven’t already.
- turn on your new phone and tap start.
- when you get the option, select “copy apps and data from your old phone”
How do I transfer game progress from Samsung to Samsung?
Copy and Paste Method to Migrate Game Data and Game
- Go to File Manager/Explorer > Android > Data.
- Find your game folder and copy the OBB file.
- Install the game on the new phone without opening it.
- Paste the OBB file in the same location on the new phone (Android > Data > game folder).