How do I customize my Android notification bar?
From the Home screen touch and hold on the notification bar at the top of the screen and drag it down to reveal the notification panel. Touch the Settings icon to go to your device’s settings menu. Touch the Quick Setting bar settings icon to open the Quick Setting bar settings.
How do I restore my notification bar on Android?
- If the Notification bar is visible on the screen but swiping does not pull it down, reboot your device and try again. …
- If the notification bar is not visible on the Android screen, which may be the case if your device is using a custom launcher, swipe your finger in an upward motion first to make it visible.
How do I change the status bar icon on Android?
Customize Status Bar on Android Phone or Tablet
- Open Notification Center on your Android Phone or Tablet by sliding down from the top of the screen.
- On the Notification Center, press and hold on the Gear-shaped Settings icon for about 5 seconds.
What are icons at top of Android screen?
The status bar at the top of the home screen contains icons that help you monitor your phone. Icons on the left tell you about apps, such as new messages or downloads. If you don’t know what one of these icons means, swipe the status bar down for details.
How do I add apps to quick settings on Android?
Add an Add Task quick setting tile on Android
- Open Quick Settings by dragging your finger from the top of your screen down to the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the pencil icon (or if you’re using a Samsung device, tap the 3 vertical dots icon, then select Button order).
- Tap and drag settings to where you want them.
How do I customize quick settings on Android?
Add, remove, or move a setting
- From the top of your screen, swipe down twice.
- At the bottom left, tap Edit .
- Touch and hold the setting. Then drag the setting to where you want it. To add a setting, drag it up from “Hold and drag to add tiles.” To remove a setting, drag it down to “Drag here to remove.”
How do I turn on notifications on Android?
Option 1: In your Settings app
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Notifications.
- Under “Recently Sent,” tap an app.
- Tap a type of notification.
- Choose your options: Choose Alerting or Silent. To see a banner for alerting notifications when your phone is unlocked, turn on Pop on screen.
Why am I not getting notifications on my Android?
Cause of Notifications Not Showing up on Android
Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is turned on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
How do I restore my status bar?
The status bar being hidden may be in Settings>Display, or in the launcher settings. Settings>Launcher. You can try downloading a launcher, like Nova. That may force the status bar back.
Where is my Google notification bar?
Notifications on Android appear in the top bar on your phone. A simple swipe down from the notification bar will pull up the full screen notification drawer, where you can view and interact with your list of notifications.