How do I add another email account to my android?
Obey these directions:
- Open the Settings app. …
- Choose Accounts. …
- Tap Add Account. …
- Choose the proper Personal email account type.
- Type your email address and tap the Next button.
- Type the email account password and tap the Next button.
- Continue working through the email setup as you did with your first email account.
Can I have 2 email accounts on my Android?
Yes, you can easily step up and manage multiple Gmail accounts in your Android and iOS smartphone it’s true. … Step 1: Go to your Android device’s Home screen and tap on the Settings option –>Click on the Accounts option. Step 2: You will find a list of accounts that you have already signed into.
How do I add another email address to my email account?
Add an alternate email address
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Select Personal info.
- Under “Contact info,” click Email.
- Next to “Alternate emails,” select Add alternate email or Add other email. You may need to sign in again. …
- Enter an email address you own. Select Add.
How do I add another account?
Add one or multiple Google Accounts
- If you haven’t already, set up a Google account.
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts Add account. Google.
- Follow the instructions to add your account.
- If needed, repeat steps to add multiple accounts.
How do I add an email account to my Samsung phone?
Be sure you have that information handy before you begin.
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap “Accounts and backup.”
- Tap “Accounts.”
- Tap “Add account.”
- Tap “Email.”
- Depending upon which kind of mail account you’re adding, tap “Gmail,” “Yahoo,” or “Hotmail.”
- Enter your email address and password as requested.
How do I create a 2nd Gmail account?
How to Create a Second Gmail Address on Your Desktop
- Head over to Gmail and open up your primary Gmail account.
- Then, navigate to your Profile icon. …
- At the bottom left of the drop-down menu you’ll see a button that says Add another account.
- From here, you can either add an existing account or create a new one.
Why am I not getting my emails on my Android phone?
Ensure Automatic Email Sync Is Enabled
However, if you have sync turned off in the email app, you will stop getting emails on your Android phone. You can check if this is why your emails aren’t syncing by enabling the auto-sync option in your email app. … You can enable auto-sync from the settings menu of your email app.
Can I have two different email addresses?
You are allowed to have as many accounts as you want, and Gmail make it easy to simultaneously sign in to multiple accounts. If you have more than one Google Account, you can sign in to multiple accounts at once. That way, you can switch between accounts without signing out and back in again.
Can I have 2 Gmail email addresses?
Can I Have Multiple Gmail Accounts? The short answer is, “Yes, you can have multiple Gmail accounts.” Many professionals have both a personal Gmail account and a work Gmail account tethered to their CRM.