Click the options icon (three vertical dots), followed by Settings and sharing. Choose between two different sharing options: check the Make available to public box to share the calendar with everyone who has a link, or click on Add people to share it with only those you choose.
How do I sync calendars between devices?
Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. If the account you want to use for syncing calendars (iCloud, Exchange, Google, or CalDAV) is not already listed at the top, tap Add Account and follow the prompts to add it. Tap the account name and make sure Calendars is turned on for that account.
How do I sync my calendar with my husband’s phone?
- Go to Calendar->Settings.
- Find the email address the shared calendar is associated with.
- Select the shared calendar (if it isn’t appearing click ‘Show More’)
- Click on the ‘Sync’ slider to enable that shared calendar.
- The shared calendar events should now appear.
General Information > District Calendars > How to add calendars to an Android device
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Enter the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
How do I sync calendars on two phones?
How to Sync a Calendar Between Two iPhones
- On the iPhone containing the calendar you want to share, tap “Settings” then “iCloud.” Enter your Apple ID and password to activate iCloud.
- Tap “Calendars” in the iCloud settings page that appears to turn on Calendar sharing.
How do I sync my family calendars?
Create an event on the family calendar
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- In the bottom right, tap Create. Event.
- To pick the calendar you want to add the event to, tap Events.
- Tap the name of your family calendar.
- Add a title and details for the event.
- In the top right, tap Save.
How do I sync two Samsung phone calendars?
Follow these steps to manually tell your phone to sync with your calendars and get all your appointments up to the minute:
- From any of the calendar display screens, tap the Options Menu icon. The Menu screen appears.
- Tap the Sync hyperlink.
- Wait a few moments for the system to sync.
How do I sync my Google Calendar between devices?
In Android 2.3 and 4.0, tap on the “Accounts & sync” menu item. In Android 4.1, tap “Add Account” under the “Accounts” category. Click “Corporate”
- Log in.
- Tap “Sync”
- You should see “iPhone” or “Windows Phone” under “Manage Devices”
- Select your device.
- Select which calendars you’d like to sync.
- Hit “Save”
Why is my phone calendar not syncing?
Open your phone’s settings and choose “Apps” or “Apps & notifications.” Find “Apps” in your Android phone’s Settings. Find Google Calendar in your massive list of apps and under “App Info,” select “Clear Data.” You’ll then need to turn off your device then turn it back on again. Clear data from Google Calendar.
How do I sync my Samsung calendar with someone else?
Select the three vertical dots that appear on the right of the calendar when you mouse over it. Choose “Settings and sharing.” Here you’ll be able to create a shareable link to the calendar that you can send to other people. You can also add people to share it with.