Why can’t I make in app purchases?
If you experience trouble making a purchase, follow the steps below: Make sure in-app purchase options are set correctly on your device. Play Store > Payment Methods. … Verify that you are using a valid payment method and that your payment information is up to date.
How do you fix in app purchases not on Android?
How to fix “In-app Purchase Not Allowed” message?
- From the Home screen, swipe over to the screen with the “Settings” icon, then select it.
- Select “General“.
- Scroll down and select “Restrictions“.
- Type your restriction password. …
- Scroll down to the “In App Purchases” option and ensure it is turned “On“.
How do I enable in-app purchases in settings?
How to enable or disable in-app purchases on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on your profile icon on the top-right corner of the screen, then select Settings in the pop-up menu. …
- On the Settings page, tap Authentication, and then tap Require authentication for purchases.
How do I restore purchases on Android?
Make sure the device is logged in with the Google Play Store Account that made the original purchase. – Tap on the Menu, accounts, then Subscriptions. Make sure the device is logged in with the Google Play Store Account that made the original purchase. Tap on the ”Restore Purchases” button.
How do I restore in-app purchases?
To restore purchases on Android
- First of all, delete the app from your device.
- Tap Settings in your device.
- Log in with your email (same used to purchase)
- Download the app and tap Options > Restore purchases.
- Confirm your password if necessary.
- Get back to clips screen and tap icons to download.
How do I restore in-app purchases on Google Play?
Restoring In-App Purchases (Android)
- Download and open the free app.
- Open the drawer from the upper left corner of the screen and select Support.
- Select Purchases and Paid App from the menu.
- Tap on the menu option, located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on Recover Paid App.
Unavailable For This Purchase
- Purchases need to be made with the same Google Play ID (google account / gmail account) used to download our APP at the first time, make sure you are using same account.
- Make sure in-app purchase options are set correctly on your device.
How do I purchase in-app purchases?
Use a promo code for an in-app purchase
- Find the in-app purchase you want to apply the promo code to.
- Start the check-out process.
- Next to the payment method, tap the Down arrow .
- Tap Redeem.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.
How do I use my App Store credit for in-app purchases?
Redeem a gift card on your Android device
- Find the 16-digit code on the back of the card. For some gift cards, you might need to peel or gently scratch off the label to see the code.
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap the menu button , then tap Account.
- Tap Redeem Gift Card or Code.
- Enter the 16-digit code. Then tap Redeem.